86

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 98: Apocalyptic leisurely one

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 98: Apocalyptic leisurely one

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Compared with the thrills when I came, when I went back, it was smooth wind.

Of course, the reason for the smooth flow is that there is Gan Jing City, and Gan Jing City is now being used by Qiu Rong without hesitation, and he will take it wherever he needs it. And Gan Jingcheng is a genius. Now when the zombie virus under study is in need of talents, it is best to throw him at the research institute. The premise is to send someone to look after him and designate research projects for him, that kind of evil human experiment. He didn't think about it anymore, daring to move this kind of thinking again, Qiu Rong ruthlessly killed him!

Gan Jingcheng's mutant mental power can shield zombies, so even if you go back all the way, even if you pass through the high-risk area of ​​Salt Lake, there are no zombie birds to attack.

It took a day and a half, and everyone arrived at the base safely in the afternoon of the next day.

The big bar cart was parked in front of the base. Except for the city of Ganjing, everyone else had to wait in line at the gate of the base. There were a lot of procedures, but Qiurong asked people to take care of them, but no one made things difficult for them. And Gan Jingcheng was taken by Qiu Rong to their car, and he was detained first.

After Qiu Rong showed his ID card, another passage of the base was opened, and two jeeps entered one after the other.

Not long after they entered the base, they hadn’t parked the car before they saw the building exhibition and strict hurricanes running over. The expressions of the two big men were very bad, the building exhibition looked more serious, and the strict face disappeared. Laughing, looked quite serious, faintly showing a kind of majesty.

The two of them stared at the people who got out of the car, and finally breathed a sigh of relief when they found that none of them was missing.

"A Zhan, Xiao Yan!"

"Big Brother, Brother Yan!"

"Brother, we are back!"

Everyone greeted them one after another. Among them, Lou Yan was the happiest, jumped over, grabbed the strict sleeves, and smiled flatteringly.

Strictly negative, she gritted her teeth and looked at the little girl, directly pinched her face, gritted her teeth and said: "Oh, you stinky girl, who made you run out?" Thinking of the more than half a month of fear and worry If he couldn't sleep well at night, he wanted to pick up this stinky girl and spank.

"Sister-in-law and mother agreed!"

"But I heard that you ran out privately!"

"No! Yan Wanfang, don't wrong me!" Lou Yan cried out for injustice.

Strictly holding her breath, holding her firmly with her big hands, waiting to settle accounts with her for a while.

Amidst the noisiness, after Qiu Rong had arranged other things, everyone went to the Lou's house. On the road, Qiu Rong Tonglou Exhibition reported on the mission, and Gan Jingcheng. Lou Zhan heard about Gan Jingcheng's affairs and Qiu Rong's arrangements, and did not say anything, and agreed that Qiu Rong sent someone to monitor Gan Jingcheng's behavior.