85

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 97: Apocalypse 11

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 97: Apocalypse 11

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the early hours of the morning, Wan Lai was quiet, and Loudian opened his eyes.

It was dark all around, except for the sound of quietly walking footsteps.

In this quiet, his consciousness was very clear, his mental power was like Pangbo’s net, spreading silently, shrouded the entire city, and even directly blocked the city, causing him to move outside the city after the spiritual blockade was lifted. 'S zombies were once again trapped in the city.

In the mental power net he woven, everything is clear and invisible.

The mental energy lasted for half an hour, and Fang slowly retracted it after being unable to support it.

Tenth order mental power!

Seventh-order space ability!

After regaining his mental power, he could feel the benefits of being promoted. His body seemed to be full of strength and energetic, so that he would not feel tired after fighting continuously for three days and three nights. This is the benefit of high-level abilities, and does not need enough sleep like ordinary people.

The tenth-level mental power suddenly jumped to the third level. Although the tenth level is not the top level, it is now regarded as an absolute high-level, which happens to be the spiritual level of the previous mutation tree. Only the tenth-order mental power can block a city unconsciously. As for the seventh-order space ability, it was exactly his level when he died in his previous life. Now because of the breakthrough of mental power, the ability that was originally suppressed by rebirth is released. As long as you pass this hurdle, you can start practicing slowly in the future.

Quietly feeling the grasp of the absolute power brought by the promotion, after a while, he reached out his hand and took the person lying next to him into his arms, gently smelling the familiar breath of her, and his heart was extremely light. He breathed a sigh of relief, an indescribable satisfaction lingering in his heart.

Fortunately, she has always been there!

She seemed to have noticed his abnormality. The moment he hugged her, she became sober and stood up suddenly, but because of the movement too fast and the confinement of his hands, she could not get up and fell into his arms instead. , He held it more tightly.

"Brother?" she whispered.

"Yeah." He replied softly, pressing a faint kiss on the corner of her forehead.

Lou Ling was immersed in the surprise of his waking up, reached out and grabbed his hand, and whispered softly: "You have slept for two days!"

Loudian responded softly, not surprisingly. Because his promotion this time was unexpected, he was considered a big bargain. Not only did he strangle the mental power of the old locust tree while it was injured, but he also swallowed a lot of it, making him unable to bear it all at once. Live, Fang will be promoted accidentally.

Although he knew that he was going to be promoted, he was not worried because she was around him. In his previous life, he was promoted several times, and she was by his side to help him through the period of weakness when he was promoted. In the last life, she was just an ordinary person, but she was able to guard him very well, not to mention that she was still a supernatural person in this life.