71

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 83: Doomsday Base One

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 83: Doomsday Base One

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The two women in the house are the eldest aunt and Lou Zhan's wife, Qiu Rong, and the Xiao Zhengtai who is led by Qiu Rong is their son, Lou Ye.

The eldest mother saw them come in, her face was already smiling, she specifically called Loudian to come over, touched his face, and said: "I grew up and lost weight! Is this a hard journey? Have you suffered any injuries?" After Xu Han Wen Nuan turned over, he looked at Lou Ling again and said with a smile: "This must be Xiao Ling."

Lou Ling and Lou Dian obediently called "Auntie", and then went to recognize Qiu Rong, obediently called "Sister-in-law", as for the white and tender little Zhengtai, it was his turn to come and call someone obediently.

Qiu Rong smiled and said to her son: "Yeye, this is my uncle, this is my aunt."

After the little guy yelled, he looked at his mother with some doubts, and asked, "Mom, how many aunts does Ye Ye have?"

As soon as these words came out, several people in the Lou family laughed. Lou Yan was the one who laughed most wildly. She picked up Xiao Zhengtai and kissed his cute apple face, saying, "Yeye has two aunts, I It's the little aunt, this is the big aunt. The other aunts are not aunts, they are here to deceive Yeye!"

After seeing the people, the eldest mother and Qiu Rong went into the kitchen to make tea for them. Lou Zhan sat on the sofa holding his son, looking relaxed, Lou Ling and others were all seated, Lou Hall took out some toy guns from the space Give it to Xiao Zhengtai to play, and a pack of white rabbit toffee. Others see it magically, who would use space to hold children's stuff? As I was thinking about it, I saw him take out a lot of things from the space one by one. They gave the big aunt, Qiu Rong, and Lou Yan a variety of cosmetics and female nutrition products, and gave the uncle famous cigarettes and wines, which are hard to see after the end of the world. s things.

Looking at their faces (⊙o⊙), the building age can't help but Coke, but I can't help thinking that these cosmetics were specially prepared by Loudian at the beginning, and the things that forced her to take care of them during the winter. black line.

No matter where women don’t love beauty, the eldest aunt’s gaze looking at the building is almost loving, Qiu Rong also thanked him very cheerfully, but Lou Yan pouted a little bit unwillingly: "Brother, if you can send I have some arms, I am more happy. I am a young and beautiful girl now, so I don’t need this kind of thing."

Lou Dian thought for a while and said, "Do you want a grenade? Do you want an armored vehicle?"

Lou Yan: ⊙o⊙) Brother, really?" Seeing Loudian, but she didn't say a word, her heart was hooked, and she wanted to jump over and shake his shoulder.

Uncle Lou was also very satisfied with the gift given by Loudian. Although he did not smoke, he liked to taste famous wines. However, after the end of the world, tobacco and alcohol became luxury items and it was difficult to obtain, so he had to abandon his hobby. Now looking at the wine sent by the Loudian, Fang found that there were many foreign products, all of which were old, and he was enraged, patted him on the shoulder and called a good boy.

The whole family is very happy, the ceremony in Loudian is scratching people's hearts.

As for Lou Zhan, he doesn't smoke or drink, but Lou Dian already has something to give him. Although the materials in a warehouse are still in the Lou Dian's space, hearing the quantity still makes it almost impossible for him to maintain his composure.