56

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 67: The end of the world

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 67: The end of the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the next few days, all four of them entered the mountain every day, and after training, all three of them made significant progress.

Although Tan Mo was still very aggressive towards Loudian, it was a reaction from fear of the strong. When it was time to eat, he put away his hostility and squatted aside obediently to wait for the meal. Lou Ling occasionally talked to him. , He will also respond, not only to Baby Lin.

Tan Mo had a beastly intuition about the good and evil of people. He understood that although Loudian was threatening to him, but after he wouldn't kill him, he also constrained a lot. With Baby Lin being restrained by him, he was fine. As for whether he will attack people again, he is now nestled in the mountains and forests, and he hasn't met any outsiders. I don't know yet. But at least Lin Baobao, Lou Dian, and Lou Ling would listen to them a little bit.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin also joined the training. The objects of practice were mutant beasts and mutant plants in the mountains. They had to learn how to fight mutant beasts and how to spot mutant plants lurking in the dark.

Of course, there is also a helpless side in this process, because every time the mutant beasts find that they want to come and attack, the weaker mutant beasts will be frightened away by the aura exuding from Tan Mo, and those powerful mutant beasts will all escape. It's too late, how can you face it? When Tan Mo condensed his breath, he finally attracted a mutant beast that could cope with it. The two girls hadn't started yet. Tan Mo was already like a wild beast, rushing over, grabbed the mutant beast's neck, and directly took it. Bite to death and drink the blood of mutant beasts.

Two girls: = ware =! Damn it!

At this time, when he saw Tan Mo's mouth full of blood, Baby Lin would be irritable, and directly picked up Tan Mo's collar and patted him on the head, so that he was not allowed to regenerate and chew mutant beasts. Of course, Tan Mo would look at her blankly at this time, extremely innocent, not knowing what he did wrong.

After spending a few days in the mountains, Lou Ling and others felt that they had a savage smell on them, except that the Lou Hall was still clean and tidy, standing lightly on a tree. That style was particularly attractive, not like an individual. NS. The two girls are envied, and I don't know how he did it. It is clear that everyone is together and the wind blows and the sun is the only one who still maintains a white and clean appearance. The other three are tanned.

On this day, I went around in the mountains again. Looking back at the age of the building, there were mountains everywhere, and the forests in front became dense. Loudian walked slowly beside her, the leisurely posture of walking in the courtyard, it was not at all invisible that they were in a dangerous mountain full of mutant beasts and mutant plants at this time.

In front of him was Tan Mo, who ran like a savage. It seemed that he was happier in the mountains, chasing birds and beasts every day, and the mutant beasts in the mountains were harmed by him a lot. Baby Lin followed him vigilantly and looked around to prevent mutant beasts from sneaking in.

Bao Bao Lin quickly realized that they had gone a little far, and the weather was too late. He looked back at the hall and asked: "Ling Ling, Your Highness, the weather is a bit late, shall we go back?"