113

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 125: Ending 11

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 125: Ending 11

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ear-piercing alarms sounded over the base, and the pedestrians on the base looked in a hurry, and the people in rags were panicked, looking nervously at the high walls of the base, their eyes were desperate and hope intertwined, despair in the besieged city of zombies, and hope in those differences. The protection of the strong.

This is the sorrow of being a weak person without power.

A dozen figures stood on the high platform of the towering city wall.

At this time, all the powerful abilities in the base are here, standing on the high platform and observing the situation outside the base. As far as the field of vision is, only a black line is coming to the base like a tide, looking from a distance. It's like a dense swarm of ants. But the rancid smell floating in the air has made them understand that the black line that is gradually approaching is not a colony of ants, but zombies.

Lou Ling was holding the silver-gray wooden stick, standing on the high platform and looking down for a long while, couldn't help but cast his gaze on the hurried base behind him. Although the pedestrians at the base are in a hurry, with deep worries and despair in their eyes, they have not lost their minds. They are in chaos, doing their own things, organizing staff to do logistics work, doctors, therapists, and drugs. , Food, water, etc. are all carried not far away, ready to be on standby at any time.

It can be seen that Lei Hongming's management methods had already arranged everything properly before the start of the war, and there was no worries about the future.

Just thinking about it, Lei Hongming, who had already arranged things, also arrived in the first place and boarded the high platform.

"Admiral Lei!"

Because of his arrival, no matter it was ordinary people or supernatural beings, they shouted one after another, and the excitement, respect, and trust could be vaguely heard in their voices. Lei Hongming is indeed worthy of the respect and trust of everyone on the base. This is his charisma, and is the charisma that he proves with his actions.

Lei Hongming nodded at the crowd, walked to the side of the hall standing in the corner, and asked, "What have you found?"

The originally inconspicuous corner, because of Lei Hongming's arrival, and his obvious attitude of trust, finally made everyone's eyes look at that corner, and the man in black standing in the crowd became the spotlight. It's just that when you see such a handsome and elegant young man, Sven is as clean as a gentle and elegant son carefully cultivated by a family, which makes people feel a strange feeling in their hearts.

Only a few hours have passed since Loudian and the others entered the base. Liu Bingsheng of the base’s first power team, Tianbiao power team, was deposed and Liu Tianquan lost. Because of the sudden wave of zombies, those The matter has not spread. Apart from Jiang Qi, Ge Daguang and others, no one knows the deeds of Loudian. Naturally, they don’t understand why Lei Hongming asked an unknown man, but he saw Liu Tianquan, Jiang Qi, and Ge Daguang. Everyone kept silent, and others wisely did not speak, and only looked at him with scrutiny eyes.

"Let them get ready." Lou Dian smiled slightly: "I'm afraid it's a hard fight this time."

When everyone listened, they didn't take it seriously. Last year, the base experienced several waves of zombies. Which time was it not in a bitter battle, or survived?