121

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 133: Ending Ending Nineteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 133: Ending Ending Nineteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As soon as everyone came out of the conference room, they saw a soldier hurriedly approaching. When they came to Feng Shaohuang and the others, they saluted a military salute and said: "Report, the investigators ahead report back, five hours later, there will be zombies. tide."

In the past two years, zombie waves have occurred frequently, and everyone had been mentally prepared for it, and they didn't panic after hearing the news.

Feng Shaohuang asked: "Continue to be vigilant and predict their origin and number."

"Yes."

After a series of tasks were promulgated, several high-level leaders of the base left first, leaving Feng Shaohuang to face several strong bases. He said with a serious expression: "Everyone, I'm sorry, it is estimated that the departure time will take It's been a few days."

After everyone listened, there was no opinion. And everyone knows well that this tide of zombies came too timely. It is estimated that when humans observe the trajectory of zombies, those high-level zombies that generate wisdom also pay attention to human activities, especially China’s so many high-level abilities. All gathered in the capital base, for the zombies, it is undoubtedly a kind of temptation that is difficult to refuse.

Zombies like to eat fresh flesh and blood, and can swallow similar crystal nuclei to advance to ranks. The crystal nucleus of high-level abilities also has a huge effect on them, and for zombies, the flesh and blood of high-level abilities is also a delicacy. Many intelligent zombies are produced because they have eaten the flesh and blood of high-level abilities to advance so quickly.

Therefore, now the capital base of the nation's superpowers has gathered. For the zombies, it is an extremely delicious cake. It's just surprising that the zombies came too fast. Thanks to the past year, many of China's bases have been merged into five major bases, and the defense power has been improved, and the resistance to zombie attacks will not fall into the wind.

In less than four hours, the unique rancid smell of zombies was heard in the wind. The army and supernaturalists in the capital base were already ready, and there were also thermal weapons newly developed by the research institute to deal with zombies. The sophisticated armed equipment made the people at the other four bases enthusiastic.

However, when seeing far more zombies besieged scenes than other bases, the supernaturalists from other bases were also shocked. The capital base is indeed the most hated by zombies. It is reported that the number of zombies attacking the city is twice as many as other bases, or even more.

Seeing this situation, the abilities of other bases once again felt subtle in their hearts. It is undeniable that the capital base army’s equipment has been specially shown to make them jealous, but the number of zombies besieged has made them feel balanced. Sure enough, pressure is motivation. Without pressure, the Capital Research Institute will not frequently launch new zombie-killing weapons.

This time the zombies attacked the city, the building age did not run in the front to protect other people like they used to, and stood not far away, specifically to kill those zombies that slipped through the net, and prevent them from breaking through the defense line and hurting the base. survivor. And the ones who stood in the forefront this time were naturally the abilities of the capital base.