110

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 122: End of the world eight

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 122: End of the world eight

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Marshal Lei retired the year before last, and now the head of the base is General Lei Hongming."

Lou Ling was a little surprised, Major General Lei...No, it turns out that he has become an admiral. Although the control and binding power of ZF is not as strong as before the end of the world, the state machinery still exists, and the ZF army should not be underestimated. Compared with the failure of private armed forces, many bases supported by the ZF army can be used in large numbers. Attracting survivors, this is also China's unique national conditions, which is different from those overseas countries.

"Congratulations to him!" Lou Ling smiled, and then looked at him inquisitively, "Isn't County C bad, why do you want to go to Liuchuan County?" Is the situation so bad that Lei Hongming can't even keep him. The point?

You Jun slowly showed a wry smile, then glanced at the strong brothers who were walking in front, and whispered: "Last year, the situation was a bit bad. The base encountered a few zombie waves. No matter how powerful General Lei is, he is also right. The strong powers in the base are helpless." Then he smiled: "I always admire Admiral Ray."

Hearing the hidden meaning in his words, Lou Ling also glanced at the few people in front of him, and then contacted the previous You Jun to reveal the meaning, and some understood.

The base in County C encountered several waves of zombies last year. The base was severely damaged, and it was all supported by Lei Hongming and his people. However, some people took advantage of the wave of zombies to seize the power of Lei Hongming and control the base. The Lei family's strength has been greatly reduced in several waves of zombies. Some people saw that it was profitable and began to plan. While You Jun and others left the base at this time, it was also deliberately arranged. There were also several groups of people leaving like them. The large number of people left was to create an illusion that Lei Hongming had been betrayed by everyone, and at the same time. Force Lei Hongming to surrender the power of the base obediently.

As for the person in charge of Liuchuan County, they are also in a group with these people, so they are naturally willing to cooperate and want to teach the Lei family a lesson. However, I am afraid that they did not expect that just after leaving the base, they encountered a terrible siege of zombies, and they did not know that this was commanded by a wise zombie. But I was still too scared to go any further. I had an excuse to go back, so I naturally chose to go back to the base in County C.

After thinking about it, Lou Ling couldn't help taking a cold look at him, and said: "It's so capable. At this time, I still think about my own plans..."

You Jun's face was slightly stiff. Why didn't she know that she was secretly accusing herself of cooperating with those people's ambitions, and smiled bitterly: "I can't help but do this, my girlfriend..." Before the words were over, there was a sad expression on his face and some indignation. .

Lou Ling stopped talking, but he felt a little heavy in his heart. I can't blame anyone to say that the monsters of the last days are actually not terrible. What is terrifying is the human heart. How many people died not under the hands of zombies, but under the calculations of the same kind.

The group set off in the morning. After three hours of walking, everyone was a little tired, but no one called to stop. After another two hours, they arrived at the base in County C. After experiencing several zombie attacks on the road, everyone wanted to return to the safe base in a hurry, so as not to be frightened outside, worried that they might be attacked by those powerful zombies of Tier 3 or 4 at any time.