47

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 58: Doomsday mission seven

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 58: Doomsday mission seven

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The three tentacles of the monster have been cut off, and they have all been thrown into the cultivation tank. I don't know what solution was placed in one of the cultivation tanks, and the tentacles were immediately melted by strong erosion. Lou Ling was a little pleased with this mistake, and planned to use this solution to deal with this monster.

The monster seemed to feel that his tentacles were being eroded. It landed on the ground with the remaining three tentacles and rushed towards Lou Ling quickly. Lou Ling turned over and jumped onto one of the experimental platforms, and then ignored the presence of these delicate instruments. Is it usually not allowed to pedal, step on it directly, shuttle and jump in it, to avoid the monster's chasing and killing.

With a clank, the monster’s tentacles drew a metal plate and flew over, Lou Ling twisted to avoid it, but her body inevitably hit the surface of a huge glassware next to her, and she felt that her shoulders should be blue. The pain was so painful that he gritted his teeth and cracked his mouth, but he didn't dare to pause.

When he noticed the fishy wind rushing from behind, Lou Ling rolled forward, avoiding the monster that had hit him, Tang Dao swung it again, and this time it hit the uppermost eye on the sarcoma, just right. It burst its eyes, causing it to open its mouth and let out a violent scream, which sounded like a human cry. Lou Ling got goose bumps and quickly avoided its attack.

After the monster hurt his eyes, his actions were greatly impaired. As the building age retreated, he directed the iron wire vine to interfere with the monster's behavior, and led it to the cultivation tank containing the solution. It was a waste of time and finally It tempted to jump into the cultivation slot. When it entered, the remaining three tentacles of the monster touched the solution, and it was about to get up again with a sharp howling. The building age had already prepared, and directly grabbed a piece of metal next to it. It was pressed down, then covered, and some heavy objects were brought to press on it.

When all this was done, there was no time to relax. Suddenly a heavy blow came over and slapped her back. Her whole body bounced up high and hit the test bench, and then fell down, curled up and fell to the ground, the whole internal organs. The colic became a ball, and my eyes turned black. When I reacted, my throat felt sweet and a mouthful of blood coughed up from my mouth.

In my sight, when the white figure was about to pounce at her again, he was suddenly frozen, as if the pause button was pressed for an instant.

The pupils of the building age are shrinking, so that you can see this half-human half-zombie person. He is a young man. His face is clean, white and beautiful, but his face is disgusting and rotting, which is unique to zombies. The eyes also showed different colors, the black pupils of human beings became misty from the original coldness, and the white eyes of the zombies flashed with bloodthirsty madness. At this time, a big hole was pierced in his chest, where there was a living human heart, and the blood flowed down, dyeing the white coat on his body.

He looked at her, his black eyes gradually became clear after being confused, and there were complex emotions in his eyes. He opened his mouth and said in a dull and stuttering voice like a baby's new language: "Thanks...thanks... …"

Then closed his eyes, and his body fell silently.

Lou Dian stood behind him, handsome face was covered with blood stains, and the whole person was embarrassed. The slightly long bangs on the forehead were covered with thick blood stains, covering the forehead, and the whole person exuded a terrifying breath. He His hands still maintain an attacking posture, and the tails of his eyes are red.