64

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 75: Apocalypse Three

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 75: Apocalypse Three

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The car was moving forward in a quiet town, and everyone's attention was highly concentrated, just in case something happened.

There is an empty street in the eyes, and silence in the ears, but the quieter, the more anxious it makes people feel, especially when the sun shines at noon, the heat makes people feel a little dizzy. The person in the car is extremely uncomfortable.

Suddenly, Tan Mo opened the car door and rushed out. The car hadn't stopped. His whole body leaned forward and fell to the ground very flexibly. Then he made a few jumps and disappeared from the roof. Baby Lin was startled. He wanted to speak, but it was too late. He hurriedly said in the communicator: "His Royal Highness, what should I do?"

The building did not respond until a roar of zombies rang out, and Fang said, "Get out of the car and kill the zombies, and protect the people in the car."

With the sound of the hall, everyone found that the roar broke the illusion. The dense zombies on the street made their scalp numb, and their heartstrings trembled. When the car door opened, the hot air made people feel The rancid smell of vomiting is passed into the nose.

The Loudian was the second one to get off the car, then jumped to the top of the car, directly took out the grenade from the space and threw it at the place with the most zombies in the distance. Continuous explosions sounded, those zombies did not know how many were bombed.

Lou Ling and others got out of the car in the same way, except that Yi Zheng and Grandpa Mo, who were in a coma, stayed in the car with their two children and locked the car tightly. At this time, the earth-type abilities also erected earth walls in all directions. , To prevent the zombies from approaching, and even drive the zombies aside, so that other people can kill the zombies.

The explosion shook everyone's tinnitus, but no one paid any attention, and they dealt with the densely packed zombies. However, Strict and others looked at the building where bombs and other things were thrown out on the roof of the car, and wondered again in their heart, how many good things did this evildoer store in the space? Wouldn't he just emptied the arms after the end of the world?

The hall of the building threw bombs at the densely packed zombies, but those who were closer didn't dare to throw them. He beckoned to take out a Tang knife from the space, jumped onto the dirt wall, and began to kill the zombies.

At this time everyone let go of their hands and feet, all kinds of abilities flew randomly, and the age of the building also gave birth to an iron wire vine, allowing it to guard everywhere, preventing zombies from entering the earth wall.

There are a lot of zombies, as if they are not afraid of death, they are of different levels. There are also a dozen zombies of Tier 3, and the others are Tier 2 and Tier 1 zombies. It is understood that at this stage, Tier 3 zombies are common. The previous rain caused the zombies to evolve, and Tier 4 zombies have appeared in some places. If a Tier 4 zombie appeared, it would be enough to destroy a Tier 3 ability person composed of ten people.

In their team, the ten ability players who followed the exhibition had the highest strength of Tier 3, with five people, but they could deal with Tier 3 zombies, and the others could deal with Tier 2 and Tier 1. However, the Loudian did not see the Tier 3 zombies in his eyes. He had already walked to the forefront unknowingly. The knife in his hand was so fast that he could not see clearly. Only a cold light flashed, and the head of a Tier 3 zombie had separated. . The momentum is soaring, like a killer.