65

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 76: Apocalypse four

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 76: Apocalypse four

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lou Ling thoughtfully looked at the arrogant people at the entrance of the village, thought for a while, and finally realized it.

"What were you looking at?" Baby Lin asked while filling the empty bucket next to him.

This house has two floors. Most of the things in the house have been carried away. Only heavy furniture is left. You don't need to clean up before you can live. It was finally possible to rest, and everyone was busy with dinner again.

"I thought these people were familiar before, but now I finally remember who they are." Lou Ling said while helping with the bucket to collect water, "I came to the capital base before, and my brother and I left the base to collect mutant plants in the mountains. Seed, I also met this group of people when I came back. They also set up obstacles in the middle of the road as they are now. They can only pass by paying food or crystals to buy travel expenses."

But later, because the building hall used a Tier 3 crystal core to attract the surrounding zombies, it scared them away. And that time, I also met Yang Yi, a young man of the type of a holy father, and I don't know how he is now. Such a pure-hearted young man who can adhere to his principles, the age of the building naturally hopes that he can live better.

After listening, Baby Lin sneered: "This kind of thing is not strange. Many people just want to get something for nothing."

The other people in the room also listened to them and nodded. This is also the reason for the building exhibition and strict delivery of crystal nuclei. You don't have to worry about this little thing. Anyway, they have more crystal nuclei. Don't care about this little thing, everyone. After a day of tiredness, I need a place to rest, not to make things happen for a little nucleus. Of course, if those people have bad intentions and dare to make small moves, then it's a different matter.

Strength, Fang is the foundation above everything else. They have strength and self-confidence, so they didn't care about the careful thinking of these people.

After closing the door, we started cooking dinner.

Before leaving, the big man who brought them over looked at these people, and soon he had an idea in his heart, and he was busy reporting to their boss.

This old man named Jin was a small person on the road before the end of the world. He was a little clever, but he couldn't do big things. After the end of the world, with the ability, he gathered some brothers on the road and started the business of blocking the road and robbery. However, people still have a conscience, robbed others of their belongings, and did not harm their lives. It's just that the ordinary survivors have no food or crystal nuclei, and it's getting harder and harder to survive, and sometimes they can't survive without a thought.

"Boss, I've seen it. Except for an old man and two children, they all seem to have good abilities and are not easy to deal with. They should be people with space abilities. The food is received in the space and put in the car. There are not many, only some supplies. Boss, what are we going to do?"

Boss Jin touched his chin and asked more about it. After a long while, Fang said, "It's the same as before."

After listening to the other subordinates, they knew that their boss was going to attack this group of people. Although more than two dozen people looked at their combat effectiveness, no matter how good their combat effectiveness was, they were no match for them secretly attacking and releasing drugs. As for the source of the drug, the boss Jin collected it before the end of the world. After the end of the world, the physique of the supernatural person has increased, but it is enough to be able to fascinate them for half an hour.