114

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 126:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 126:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ge Daguang wiped off the stench of blood on his face, and looked at Liu Tianquan who was standing on the high platform. His face was thoughtful.

"It seems that this strong man's temper is really not very good."

A feminine voice mixed with exhaustion sounded, Ge Daguang turned his head and saw Jiang Qi pierced a zombie's head with a soil thorn, and took advantage of the opportunity for the supernatural person behind to make up for it, and came to him for a while. Rest, and throw him a bottle of water when he received the water from the logistics staff.

Ge Daguang smiled honestly, then slipped his eyes to the high platform, and asked in a low voice: "What is he going to do?"

This is not only his doubts, but also the doubts of everyone present. Just because the situation is unknown now, and because the spiritual power of the building is protecting the sky above the entire base, no one dared to speak out. This is the right of the strong, as long as he is strong enough, no one dares to question the behavior of the institute.

Jiang Qi looked deeply at the men who set up a spiritual net on the high platform to protect the entire base, so that people like them could breathe, and said: "He is not going to do anything, but wants Liu Tianquan to play his final role. Seeing that Ge Daguang didn’t understand, he whispered: “You haven’t heard the rumors why Liu Tianquan can advance so quickly? He dares to do things that are worthy of human beings. That man didn’t kill him before, I It’s still a bit strange, but now I don’t think it’s strange anymore."

Thinking of those rumors, Jiang Qi thought he was not a good person, but he still hesitated and couldn't pass the hurdle in his heart if he wanted to indulge in a living of his kind. Unexpectedly, Liu Tianquan had already reached this point. It's a pity that Liu Tianquan got the iron plate this time. The man didn't want to kill him, but wanted to make full use of his final value.

Just when Jiang Qi's words fell, everyone saw Liu Tian jump off the high platform automatically, and happened to fall into the group of zombies outside the base.

Of course, that is what most people see in the eyes. Only a small number of Tier 4 abilities can discover that Liu Tianquan was forced down, and it happened to fall into the group of zombies, and it happened to fall into the group of several high-order zombies. .

Liu Tianquan fell into the group of zombies and did not panic, his abilities turned into a fire dragon and roared away, destroying the few zombies that rushed over. Liu Tianquan is not only the ability to increase, the combat power is also good, with his identity of the fifth-order ability, it is enough to advance in the zombie group in a big way, and smash a blood path.

He knew that if he retreated, the man on the high platform would kill him without hesitation. It would be better to go straight forward, and there was still a chance of survival and striving for a chance to survive.

When Liu Tianquan jumped down, the people on the wall looked over and saw him rushing in and out of the zombie group. Fang understood the difference between Tier 5 and Tier 4 abilities, Lei Hongming, Jiang Qi, Ge Daguang and others are all Tier 4 abilities, and they can be regarded as the strong in the base, but they are a bit more fascinating than Liu Tianquan. If they fall into a group of zombies, they will definitely not have the lethal power of Liu Tianquan.