74

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 86: Doomsday base four

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 86: Doomsday base four

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When supper was ready, the Lou family had already returned.

When Qiu Rong came back, the dry green military uniform on her body was a little dirty, so she went to the bathroom and took a bath and changed into home clothes. Lou Tang and Lou Zhan and his son went in, and finally they were strictly carrying a backpack in their arms. Yan is back.

Looking at Lou Yan's backpack, Lou's family knew what she was doing again, but in the base, they also let her toss, and wanted to see what she could toss out.

During the meal, Lou Zhan told Lou Dian that they had already found a house for them nearby, with three bedrooms, one living room and two bathrooms. Tomorrow they can go and see if they have any necessary preparations inside, they will be moved there.

"Old man, why find a house for Xiaodian and them? It's not good to live at home? It's not that there is no house at home!" The big aunt angered, glaring at her husband and son, thinking it was their own intention.

Lou Tang was depressed at first, but he didn't expect his son to act so quickly. He only said it in the morning and was ready in the afternoon. This will hear his wife scold him, and his heart will become more and more depressed. He faintly regrets that he promised too early today. .

"Don't be angry, auntie, this is what we meant." Lou Dian smiled and calmed down, taking the responsibility to avoid Lou Tang and his son being scolded.

After a meal was over, the eldest mother had to accept the matter. Knowing that it was Lou Dian's own intention, and without any reluctance, Fang accepted the matter.

After the meal, Lou Tang asked the three of Shanglou Zhan, Loudian, and Strict to enter the study for a secret talk. Lou Yan asked Louling to go to the yard to fight and discuss. Qiu Rong took his son to watch and pointed the two people close by. Fighting skills.

Although Lou Yan is an ordinary person, she has been trained since she was a child. She is light and flexible. She is no match for her age at this point, and she can't hold her without the strength. However, if Lou Yan is caught, she will have to lose one way. Therefore, Lou Yan's combat effectiveness lies in her kitty weapons. Her light and flexible skill, coupled with various kitty weapons, can protect herself if she leaves the base, provided that her weapons are not exhausted.

When the two men stopped fighting, the sky was already showing a purple sky, and the sky was so high that it opened up the mood.

"Sister-in-law is in charge of a company now?" Lou Ling asked curiously, unable to imagine that Qiu Rong, who is holding his son and is as gentle as a mother, would be an iron-blooded female officer.

Qiu Rong smiled and said: "Yes, not all soldiers can explode supernatural powers after the end of the world, but although they are ordinary people, their combat effectiveness is not worse than supernatural powers. The most important thing is that they are strictly disciplined and obey orders. , Every time you go out on a mission, unlike the supernatural beings who are rebellious and do not obey anyone, they often lose their lives because they don’t listen to orders and can’t cooperate in the team, and even hurt other people..."

Both Lou Ling and Lou Yan listened to Qiu Rong's words about her leading the army on missions. Qiu Rong was an officer on the bright side. Unlike Lou Zhan, he was the captain of the special forces that directly performed special tasks. The subordinates under his leadership are his personal soldiers, who are only commanded by him, and they are also the most trustworthy elite troops of the Lou family.