123

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 135: End of the end

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 135: End of the end

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At midnight, the building age suddenly woke up.

It was a very strange feeling, as if there was a voice calling herself in her mind, asking her to leave here and keep moving forward.

Of course, the alertness of the last five years made her wake up for the first time, and then she was a little surprised, suspecting that she might have been bewitched by zombies proficient in mental power. Thinking of this, he told his situation to the Loudian who also sat up.

The hall of the building looked clear and clear, and he did not seem to be asleep, his eyes glided in the darkness, like a fierce beast, and soon disappeared again. He wrapped her shoulders, kissed the corner of her lips, and comforted: "Don't think too much, you may be tired."

"..."

Lou Ling was speechless when he opened his eyes and said nonsense. She gave him a blank look and lay down again. Now there are people outside who are helping to watch the night, not sleeping for nothing, and I don't know if I will have time to get a good night's sleep. Naturally, I have to hurry up. Well, speaking of it, I would also like to thank Feng Shaohuang for taking care of them. Although I don't know why he takes care of them like this, but if there are advantages, he doesn't take care of them.

Lou Dian stroked her half-length hair gently, until her breath was long, Fang looked out the window, showing a slightly **** smile coldly.

Early in the morning of the second day, everyone had eaten some dry food, and then set off to explore the base of the National Security Bureau.

Before departure, Feng Shaohuang divided the fifty people into ten groups, each with about five people, selected the team leader, and then asked everyone to keep the contactor, and contact them in time if there is any situation. The search time is three days, and no matter after three days. If you have any gains, you must return here to gather in time.

The liaison device was developed by the Capital Base Research Institute for the convenience of communication. It adapts to the chaotic magnetic field of the Blue Star, and has functions such as concealing zombies and mutated animals and plants. It is also a high-tech product, much more advanced than previous mobile phones. If the rapid development of this kind of technology continues, it is estimated that in the near future there will be human private personal terminals, personal identification chips combined with DNA, and even if zombies evolve into humans, humans will have the ability to distinguish.

With the advent of the end times, the biggest gain is to make Blue Star enter a new era of rapid development of technology and abilities.

Loudian, Louling, Lin Baobao, Tan Mo, and Qiu Dongping from the southeast base formed a team. Zhang Chufeng, who originally belonged to the northwest base, was scattered to other teams, trying to bring each team together. Everyone in the team is led by a Tier 6 or above ability, so it's a little more sure.

Loudian took out a map from the space and opened it, and the other three people all came over to check it out, but Tan Mo didn't care at all.

This is a map prepared in advance. Loudian pointed to an area on the map and said to them: "Our search range is in this area." After a few people looked at it, he closed it, with a gentle voice, "This is one area." The battle between humans and zombies, see who can win the final victory! Don't underestimate the wisdom of intelligent zombies, the consequence of failure is death!"