94

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 106: Apocalyptic leisurely nine

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 106: Apocalyptic leisurely nine

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Brother and sister Bach walked in front, there were people in the past, looking at them with scrutinizing eyes, with undisguised vigilance in their eyes.

Lou Dian turned a blind eye. Lou Ling was accustomed to this gaze, but didn't care. Instead, she looked at this oasis, and along the way, she felt that this oasis had broken her understanding. It was incredibly large in size, and it could be described as a unique cave. Moreover, although it looks relatively pure and natural, it looks like an ancient wooden house, but it is undeniable that it can be built on such a scale in the end times, it takes quite a lot of effort.

The sage in Bach’s mouth lives in the wooden house farthest from people. The wooden house is larger than the other houses and the door is closed. Bach came to the house and bowed and said: "Sage, Bach brought him into the house by mistake. Kia’s survivors beg to see you."

Inside it was quiet, after a while, Fang heard a voice: "Come in."

The voice was incredibly young, and it was the voice of a woman.

Bach had a relaxed expression on his strained face, but he tensed again soon, walked over gently, and pushed the wooden door open.

Behind the opened wooden door, there is a living room that looks very ordinary. The things in the room are very delicate and very ancient. Sitting on the sofa in the middle of the room is a woman wearing a linen robe. She is a very feminine mature woman. Her features are not beautiful, but her charm is good. Her hair is extremely long, braided around her neck. .

At first glance, it looks like a strange woman. After hearing Bach brothers and sisters respectfully call her a sage, she is probably the master of this oasis. It's just that this woman looks like she is in her thirties. She is extremely young, but she can't see the power. How can the oasis be developed into this way? It is estimated that there is something outstanding.

When Lou Ling was staring at her, she felt that the palm of her hand was pinched, and she hurriedly recovered, and smiled embarrassedly. The woman also smiled kindly, not caring.

"You two, please sit down." The sage raised his hand to signal them to take a seat, flicking his sleeves to make tea.

Brother and sister Bach retreated outside.

Lou Ling glanced at the teapot, which seemed to be a purple clay teapot, and the tool for making tea was an alcohol stove, not electricity or gas. Seeing this woman enjoy it so much, it seems that the business here is really good.

"I don't know how the two are called? Where do they come from?" The sage asked with a smile, her smile on her face, she didn't seem to be anxious, invisibly giving people a sense of peace and tranquility.

"Lou Dian, Lou Ling, we are from the northwest." Lou Dian replied with a clean and soft voice.

"From the Northwest Base?" The sage raised his eyebrows, then smiled: "You are good at strength, and you can get here without incident."

Lou Dian looked at her lightly, after she poured the tea, she did not take the teacup. Lou Ling was squeezed by him, and he didn't even pick up the tea.

The atmosphere is a little condensed.

The sage is worthy of being the owner of Angela Oasis. He has a very good cultivation. He didn't care when he saw them not picking up tea. He smiled and said: "You come from afar, if you don't dislike it, you are willing to join Angela and become a member of this place. ?"