37

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 48: Apocalyptic feelings 9

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 48: Apocalyptic feelings 9

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The miserable howl of a wild beast opened the prelude to the night, and also awakened Lou Ling from his sleep.

Turning over and sitting up, his hand subconsciously touched the Tang Dao next to him. The whole person was like a sword out of its sheath, with determination.

"Brother? Lou Hall?"

Lou Ling suddenly realized that there was only one person in the house, and the man who had been with him was not there. He suddenly felt a strange feeling in his heart, but he was not flustered. He probably understood that the man was enough to protect himself, even if he was not in front of him, he would not worry about it. What accident happened to him. Startled, she jumped up from the bed suddenly, put on her shoes quickly, and came to the window.

They live on the second floor and have a wider view. The building age looked outside and found that the colors of various abilities in front of the house next door were lit up, including fireballs, thunder and lightning, wind blades, earth walls, etc. It seems that their team is fully equipped, and almost all the five element abilities are included. . In front of the house, more than a dozen wolves surrounded the erected soil wall with their eyes. From time to time, there were wolves attacking the erected soil wall. There were green eyes in the dark looking at it. Lou Ling gasped inwardly. How many mutant wolves?

Soon, Building Age saw that not far behind the attacking mutant wolves, a giant wolf that was several times larger than an ordinary wolf was standing there, and behind it was a group of wolves smaller than it. The mutant wolf looks like the king of this pack of wolves.

When the building was looking attentively, I soon discovered that two wolves were lurking towards the house here, and they jumped to the courtyard wall. When they were about to jump off, they were suddenly silently climbing the iron wire vine on the wall. Tangled the limbs, the iron wire vine tightened the limbs of the mutant wolf, making them howl miserably, and then threw the wolves out of the courtyard.

There was also a mutant wolf who was about to rush here, and was quickly stopped by the Wolf King.

The wolf king seemed to be wise, and he glanced at her with those green faint eyes, as if he was warning, his back was chilled by him, and his palms were a little wet.

The attacks of the wolves continued, and from time to time various sounds came from the next door. Lou Ling thought for a while, went straight downstairs, and after losing some abilities to that iron wire vine, he sat guarding at the entrance of the hall on the first floor with Tang Dao in his arms. Depending on the number of wolves, the abilities next door are really no opponents. If they want to drive away the mutant wolves, they have to return the wolf cubs.

Suddenly, Lou Ling heard a faint noise, and the other person came down from the stairs.

The night was dark, and he could only vaguely see his outline. When he arrived in front of him, Fang heaved a sigh of relief and asked, "Brother, where did you go just now?"

"At the top of the building." Loudian walked over, pulled her up, and said, "Don't worry, the wolf king is going to deal with the people next door. It has nothing to do with us, unless we help them fight the wolves. ."