24

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 35: Road to the end of the world six

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 35: Road to the end of the world six

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After knowing that the age of the building is a wood-type ability, the expressions of the people present are different.

Xi Mufeng and Wei Xian felt that the attack power of this ability was too weak, and it was inevitable that they were a little disappointed; Lin Baobao and Mo Yingying were very happy, Huang Zhiling was full of complicated eyes, and his expression was a little sad; Chen Kaiwei was holding his nephew with a simple smile, and was also happy for the age of the building. Lou The stronger the temple is, the more beneficial it is to their group; Grandpa Mo smiled and looked at him, as long as everyone is good, he thinks it's okay no matter what.

After eating, Lin Baobao took Lou Ling to practice his abilities, and practiced until dark before stopping.

The two girls are very excited, and Bao Bao Lin is excited because the building age has a supernatural power, and his safety is more guaranteed. Louling is also very new to abilities. No matter what kind of abilities, it is already very satisfying to have them, and she doesn’t think the wood system’s abilities are bad. Although everything depends on her own exploration, no matter what kind of abilities it is. , She thinks it is useful, even if the attack power is not strong now.

Baby Lin thinks so too. After seeing how powerful a mutant plant is, she feels that if she can harvest a mutant plant for use, it will be even more powerful. Of course, given the fact that the building age can only use the ability to spawn a small seedling, it will take a long time to harvest the mutant plant.

"The wood powers are also very good, so I won't be afraid that there will be no vegetables and fruits to eat in the future." Baby Lin said very cheerfully.

Mo Yingying, who was sitting aside watching one of their two children practicing their supernatural powers, couldn't help but interject: "Sister Bao, Sister Ling can only give birth to one seedling now. Is it enough to eat?"

Chen Luosheng was worried and thoughtful: "Sister Bao, otherwise we won't eat food anymore, so don't make trouble for older sister!"

Lin Baobao and Louling looked at the two children at the same time, and then Lin Baobao snorted, feeling that Louling was really shameless, clenched his fists and said: "Don't worry, I will work hard. I will definitely let you eat vegetables and fruits. !"

Not far away, Xi Mufeng and others were full of black lines, saying that they should be worried that the ability is not strong enough to kill the zombies? Why did it get to the top of the food?

Until it was dark, it was time to rest. Lou Dianfang took someone to his side, and then called others to rest. Tonight they stayed in the middle of the night, and in the middle of the night was guarded by Lin Chen Kaiwei and Wei Xian, and the others went to rest. Tell them by the way, take a good rest and continue on the road tomorrow.

Xi Mufeng and the others heard their faces full of joy. They have been delayed on the road for three days for the sake of the age of the building. Now that the age of the building has not only survived, but also has the ability, it can be considered as having survived the danger, so speed up the time on the road. , Or go to the capital as soon as possible, they are very worried about their relatives.