82

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 94: Apocalyptic Rescue Eight

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 94: Apocalyptic Rescue Eight

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There are few survivors in the city, and because the city is not allowed to enter, and there are so many zombies, the materials in many places have not been taken away. As for the survivors in the supermarket, because there is a safe shelter, inertia is fostered, and at the same time, their sense of striving for strength is destroyed in safety. Generally, if they leave the supermarket to collect supplies, they will not go far, especially There are so many zombies of this kind.

Therefore, these materials are now cheaper for them.

The hall of the building took away everything related to clothing, food, and transportation, leaving only some useless things left in place. Moreover, some of the materials in the previous space were cleared out and placed in the warehouse of the base, and now there is just a place to put them, so the building hall directly took these things away, so that they don't have to stay here and expire.

After collecting the things in this mall, the two moved on again.

There are a lot of zombies in this city, and I don’t know if it’s because people and zombies are trapped here. Zombies can’t get out and can only hunt in this city. There are too few people. The zombies that can kill are not Not many, it caused the zombies in this city to be infested, and I can't blame the people in the supermarket for fear of losing the shelter of the supermarket.

Lou Ling held a Tang knife with sharp eyebrows, and quickly wandered between the zombies with the mutant vine hanging on a high place. Because of killing too many zombies, his wrists were a little sore, and the sweat soaked his clothes, but they kept going. Take a rest. As Loudian said, if you rest because you are tired, the zombies will not stop attacking you because you feel tired. And she never liked to be a weak person hiding behind others, even if she knew that the building was guarded by the side, she still didn't have any thoughts of showing weakness.

Until the sun is about to set, the zombies besieging them will be killed.

The building age was thirsty and tired. Seeing a bottle of mineral water handed to his mouth, he did not hesitate to drink half a bottle of water with his gesture, and he felt much better. Loudian put away the bottle, then took her hand to help her up, held her waist, and took her to the supermarket.

Before dark, the two finally returned to the supermarket, and Qiu Rong and the others, who had been tugging their hearts, were relieved.

And the two teams of supernaturalists came back long before the sun set, but they didn’t dare to go far, and the things they harvested were so shabby, but they were even more pitiful by the zombies. They didn’t have the ability to kill zombies, but they had the time to escape. Not bad, no casualties occurred. Although Qiu Rong knew that these people had become dependent on Gan Jingcheng's mental power, he didn't expect that they would be such a rookie. It was horrible, and decided to kick them out for training tomorrow.

In the next few days, Loudian still took Louling to go out, and every day two teams of supernaturalists would be driven out by Qiu Rong. Qiu Rong is still guarded in the supermarket, her ability is also third-level and intermediate, comparable to Wang Xin, but the combat experience is beyond Wang Xin's, she herself is enough to deter the supernatural players in the supermarket, sit down The seat of the boss of this supermarket.