30

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 41: Apocalyptic feelings 2

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 41: Apocalyptic feelings 2

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lou Zhan is a busy person, but because of the appearance of Lou Dian, he just frees up all afternoon.

After squatting strictly for a while, he left intimately, leaving room for the Lou family brothers and sisters. The two brothers talked for a long time and learned about each other's situation.

Lou Ling had been sitting by the side and listening, but she also knew something about Loudian and Loujia.

After Grandpa Lou broke up with his relatives here in the capital, he lost contact with him except Uncle Lou. Until Lou's father passed away, Lou Dian was admitted to the capital's university, and when he came to the capital to study, Fang had more contact with Lou's family. After four years of Loudian University, he was often taken home by Uncle Lou to have a casual meal. Fang became familiar with Lou's family after going back and forth.

"By the way, didn't you have a good relationship with the guy from the Feng Family?" Lou Zhan's eyes suddenly became sharp.

Lou Ling had the feeling of facing a strict patriarch, and found that this elder brother who had never met was so strong that she would always make her sit and obedient unconsciously-a bit like facing a strict father.

Isn’t it the Yan father? Lou Zhan is the eldest son of Lou’s generation. The younger brothers and sisters are under his control. They have a strong aura. Serving.

"Different ways, don't seek each other." Lou Dian downplayed authentically.

Lou Zhan glanced at him in surprise, then nodded and said: "Indeed, the Fourth Academy is controlled by various forces. It is not easy to interact with. You should be careful. It is good to keep some distance with them. You beat the Feng Family. Boy, it is estimated that some people will be dissatisfied, so you must pay attention to it." He hesitated, looked at the age of the building again, and finally didn't say anything.

Loudian didn't seem to see his concerns, and then asked, "Big brother, when are you going back to the northwest?"

Although the Lou family has been operating in the capital for many years, their power is in the northwest. Before the end of the world, the Lou family happened to be in the northwest because of something, and then the end of the world came. Fortunately, Lou's loss was minimal, and the situation in the northwest was quickly stabilized and a base was established. Therefore, the floor exhibition is in the capital, except for coming to the capital to have something to do, it will not stay in the capital for too long.

"We have a mission here. After the mission is over, we will return. It is estimated that there will be a month or so." Lou Zhan did not elaborate on the mission, but said: "You will go to the northwest with us by then, and there will be a caring for you on the road. "

Lou Dian thought for a while, "Look at the situation first, if you want to leave at that time, you will be with your eldest brother."

After chatting for a while, Lou Dian finally got up and left.

Lou Zhan somewhat disagrees and said: "It is not convenient for you and Lou Ling to live outside, so why not move here. Lou Ling is a girl, so it is more convenient."

Lou Dian glanced back at the abilities in the living room, and refused without hesitation, "No, it's good there, and our companions. And, I will really trouble Big Brother by then."