51

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 62: Doomsday Mission Eleven

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 62: Doomsday Mission Eleven

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Standing in the king's tent, Baby Lin was equally embarrassed, and his clothes were dirty with sweat and blood, just like every supernatural person who entered the experimental building and returned from a bitter battle.

"Why do you come back at this time? What happened?" Admiral Wang's adjutant asked.

"I previously hid in a lounge upstairs in the experiment building. I suffered some injuries and went into a coma. I only woke up when it was dark and found that there was a fire outside the base, so I came out." Baby Lin replied, leaning on one arm.

The adjutant had already noticed the abnormality of her arm. He walked over and inspected it. It was dislocated, and he reached out to help her take it back.

Baby Lin was in a cold sweat, but she still thanked her with gratitude, and then reported her experience, nothing special. After entering the laboratory building, he encountered the interference of mental zombies, and then lost with his companion, and later went to the laboratory building to check. Encountered a few powerful zombies, hid in a lounge, and fell into a coma because of serious injuries.

Seeing her crumbling and fainting, the adjutant is not an unkind person, asking her to come over is just to ask about the situation. After asking, there is nothing suspicious, so he called the soldiers to take her to the wounded supernatural beings. Go to the tent to get a medical officer to treat her injuries.

Baby Lin cast a glance at the research institute in the dark, and then lowered his eyelids.

Hearing that Baby Lin came back, He Yan, as the captain, took a few teammates to the tent to visit her.

As soon as I arrived at the tent, I saw Baby Lin with a cold face, staring at a young boy with big eyes like thorns and irritated hair. Both of them looked bad, and looked at each other with disgust. He Yan naturally recognized that this young man was Liu Ji, a supernatural power in the western area of ​​the research institute, and he couldn't help but cast his mouth at the thought of that Dr. Feng.

"Baby Lin, are you okay?" He Yan walked over and asked.

Baby Lin shook his head and said: "If you can leave here without seeing this annoying person, I guess it would be better. Captain He, do you have a place to rest?"

He Yan hasn't answered yet, Liu Ji over there has blown up his hair, "Smelly woman, don't think I didn't smell the smell on your body, it's really annoying, and I really want to kill you!"

"Between each other!" Baby Lin said with a smile without a smile: "A guy like you with a mouthful of feces makes people want to kill. Be careful one day you are killed, don't doubt, it must be you too hate Reason." After that, ignoring Liu Ji's expression of wanting to kill her, he helped others to leave.

A male supernatural person held Liu Ji and told him not to be too impulsive, and said, "What do you care about with a woman? A woman is fragile and troublesome. I don't know how long we can live in the end times. Just one less man? It's less fun, and you should protect it!" He patted him on the shoulder and persuaded him, but the words he said were not serious.

Liu Ji sneered and suddenly said, "I really smelled an unpleasant smell on her body! She must have caught it an hour ago. What is it..."

*****