106

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 118: Ending Four

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 118: Ending Four

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

By the way, is the octopus stir-fried better, or is the sauce-fried better? There are octopus balls...

Lou Ling took her weapon, the gray wooden stick, and poked the tentacles hanging softly on the beach. There were already several octopus-related recipes in her mind. No way, the weather is cold, the calorie consumption is high, and the demand for food has also risen. It is definitely not caused by the previous sentence in Loudian.

"What are you doing? Do you want to eat?" the gentle, clean male voice asked.

Lou Ling immediately got upset, and said solemnly: "No, I'm just studying its method of death. This seed can't be recovered. In order to break through the octopus's belly, some vitality is broken." Each one was branded with spirit. The mutant vine seeds are all her children, and the seeds that have spawned knots many times are more pure, and now she loses one seed, which makes her very heartbroken.

Lou Dian didn’t reveal the fact that she had opened her mouth and said falsehood before, but just touched the ball of yarn on the top of her knit hat, pinched it, and pressed it down again, feeling that it did not feel as good as her, and then quietly stretched out her hand. Pinch her face.

"Hey, it's so cold! What are you doing!" Lou Ling kicked him, and he naturally avoided him. He couldn't help kicking him again.

Here, the two of them kicked and hid one by one. In the eyes of others, they were flirting and blatantly flirting! It also makes those who were exhausted before and who are now dealing with their injuries dumbfounded.

Only one person looked at them with scorching eyes and hesitated. After all, he didn't bother, but quietly bandaged the injured with his teammates.

"Hey, Zhiling, don't be busy, leave it to me here, go and see the captain." The long-faced woman said, and winked ambiguously.

Huang Zhiling frowned slightly, seeing these people with an ambiguous expression, urging her to leave, but frowned and went to the team leader Zhang Jin.

Zhang Jin’s injury was not serious, but the octopus touched his wrist a few times, and several ribs were broken. For the supernatural person, the injury can be healed automatically after lying down for a few days, and he doesn’t even need to apply medicine— After the end of the world, medicine is too precious, and many injuries are carried on by one's own physique, so that it will naturally heal.

Seeing Huang Zhiling's arrival, Zhang Jin was very excited. Someone had wisely stepped aside for her. Huang Zhiling swiftly wrapped a strip of cloth around his chest, still as usual, reticent. Zhang Jin didn't care, he smiled and looked at her, thinking about the words: "Zhi Ling, do you know those two people?"

"Um."

Hearing her answer, Zhang Jin was very excited. This was the first time Huang Zhiling actively responded to him. He was so excited that he held her bandaged hand. These hands are very rough, although they look much better than ordinary people, but they are too ugly for women who are already immune, especially because there are many thick calluses between her palms, which are very rough to the touch.

Huang Zhiling immediately withdrew his hand, but Zhang Jin became more excited. This was the first time she hadn't slapped him because of his touch. God knows that Huang Zhiling is a power-type ability person. How strong is the ability person. She will be slapped away, especially since she is also proficient in swordsmanship and possesses superb martial skills, which is definitely not her opponent.