19

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 30: The road to the end of the world one

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 30: The road to the end of the world one

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Huh? Chen Kaiwei also wants to go to the capital with us?" Bao Bao asked in surprise, holding the child Chen Luosheng in his arms. "Didn't he say that he wants to stay in the base, just raise Luo Luo?"

When Chen Luosheng heard her calling her uncle's name, she couldn't help but look up at her, then was patted on her head by Bao Bao, and heard the woman holding her arms asking him: "Does Luo Luo want to be with us too? Isn't Lolo afraid of monsters outside?"

Seeing the bright smile in her eyes, Chen Luosheng clenched her small fists, and said in a milky voice: "Don't be afraid, Luo Luo will kill monsters together. Luo Luo will help Uncle, Sister Bao and Sister Ling, and won't shrink back. Of~~"

Lou Ling was also unable to stop laughing because of such a sensible and caring behavior of a cute little Zhengtai, touched his head, grabbed two candies from the table next to him and put them in his hands, letting him peel them and eat them by himself. .

At this time, the boys all went out, went to the hall of supernaturalists to return the house and settle the rent. They are leaving tomorrow, and Loudian will also go and talk to Lei Hongming by the way, each has its own business, leaving a few women at home. Huang Zhiling had just trained for one morning, and went back to the room to clean herself. Grandpa Mo was preparing some convenient food on the road in the kitchen. Mo Yingying was very considerate to help, leaving only the three of them in the living room.

Lou Ling said: "Chen Kaiwei came to us last night, and he decided to go to the capital with us." Lou Ling can't say Chen Kaiwei's vow at the time. Although he knows that many things will be different after the end of the world, it is a matter of course for the weak to depend on the strong. She also feels relieved to Chen Kaiwei, who is honest and honest, but it's hard to tell some things.

"So His Royal Highness agreed?" Bao Bao said in amazement, a little confused, thinking in her heart, is it possible that Loudian has changed her **** and began to have the Father's heart? Bao Bao Lin likes the appearance of a gentle and considerate good man created by Lou Dian, but he does not deny Lou Dian's distorted and dark personality. If he is not old, he would not care about the life and death of these people.

Baby Lin is very clearly aware of the truth that Loudian hides under the appearance of the noble son. He is really a crazy and terrifying man. He often comes into contact with the truth and horror that he hides under his clean and elegant appearance, really. It's scary to the horror. If there is no building age, I am afraid that the goal of second disease will come to destroy the world directly. It can be said that Lou Ling's existence is specifically used to restrain that man, and bound his heart, allowing him to accept the constraints of the world's rules, instead of just rushing to be a world destroyer.

Lou Ling said: "Chen Kaiwei has a good character, and he is willing to do everything to raise Luo Luo, Luo Luo is his life. So, if you can help, let's go. My brother said, wait. After arriving in the capital, he will not necessarily stay in the capital. The capital is not a good place to live for a long time."

Baby Lin was amazed, "His Royal Highness has any thoughts, tell me quickly, and let me be prepared. Hey, you won't abandon me Lingling? Who of us and whom? The good sisters who have been together for a lifetime, with me, you will never have to worry about lack of water to drink, lack of water to take a bath. And I heard that after the water system superseder reaches the fourth level, there is a healing function, and it will be injured at that time. Don't worry about it." She said smugly.