84

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 96: Rescue Ten

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 96: Rescue Ten

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

With a car on the road, I quickly reached the bus stop in front of the People's Park.

The zombies wandering nearby smelled the scent of the living, and they had already rushed over. After the bus stopped, they were almost submerged by the zombies.

The powers headed by Loudian and Qiu Rong did not change their expressions, and kicked the bus door directly, and the iron door and the zombies surrounding the bus door flew out. After taking advantage of the gap, a few people got off the bus and turned up the top of the bus to deal with the zombies that besieged the bus. The others froze, although they were a little confused, they also joined the battle.

It took some time. Although there were injuries, the zombies under siege were completely wiped out. Before the other zombies arrived, everyone rushed into the People’s Park. Although it was a bit shocking to not be able to dig the zombie crystal nucleus, but to see The expressions of Qiurong and Loudian's condensed expressions, these people had to reluctantly give up.

Soon I came to the woods in the park. The area of ​​the woods is not that big. After all, it is a park built in the city. After the planning, the woods can occupy a small area. It's just another matter if the entire forest is in danger.

Everyone stood in front of the woods, and before they even entered, they could see the mutant vines lurking in the dark. It is estimated that if they walked in, they would be attacked by countless vines.

Qiu Rong observed for a while, then looked at Loudian and said, "Huo Kemu, do you think fire attack is feasible?"

The hall looked at the sky, the sky was dry and it was easy to catch fire, but if the fire couldn't be controlled, it was estimated that the entire city would suffer by then, and they would not be well trapped in the city. And if the old locust tree is pressed into a hurry, I am afraid it will come to an end and block the city so that they have no way out, which is just as terrible.

Loudian looked at it for a while and said, "Sister-in-law, let's act according to the previous plan."

Seeing Lou Dian's concerns, Qiu Rong nodded thoughtfully, she recognized Lou Dian's strength in her heart, so she would usually ask him for his opinions when she encountered things that couldn't be decided. If even he has concerns, then act cautiously. I don't believe that they can consume so many people together and can't consume a tree that can't run.

After thinking about it, Qiu Rong began to issue orders to let the offensive ability players in front, the defensive ability players on both sides, and finally the ability players with weaker ability levels, and the team fanned into the woods. Lou Dian, Qiu Rong, Wang Xin, etc. are in front of them, the main attack, the building age is behind Lou Dian, the defense is the main, and then the earth type supers.

When Qiu Rong gave the order to enter the woods, the mutant plants waiting in the woods also moved. Qiu Rong's fire group, Wang Xin's thunder and lightning, the space blade of the building hall and the Tang knife all opened a way in front.

In fact, it would be no problem to go directly through the woods with the strength of the building hall, but now there are nearly 30 people, and he has to cooperate with everyone's actions, and the defense can only be handed over to others. Of course, he trusts the abilities of the building's age very much, and he can safely hand over his back and sides to her, and he only needs to deal with the mutant plants that stand in the way.