3

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » : Works Related (3)

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth: Works Related (3)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Evil breath—huh, huh, it’s terrible! Sure enough, the end of the world has come, and metamorphosis has also evolved!

This is a cake shop.

Seeing that she was still slumped on the ground and regaining her rapid breathing, Lou Dian went to lock the iron door of the cake shop, and the room was dim. He helped her to the couple in the cake shop to sit down and took a bottle of the cake shop. Handed her the drink.

On the fifth day of the last days, some cakes in the cake shop had expired. Lou Ling looked at the cakes placed in the glass cabinet with a pity expression on his face.

Now she finally realized the inconvenience caused by the end times, and she couldn't help but feel a little heartache when she thought that she might not be able to eat that kind of creamy and soft cake in the future.

"It seems that there is no way to complete the task today. I will rest here tonight." Lou Dian said.

Lou Ling looked incredible, "In this kind of place?" In the zombie's den? She will not get enough sleep, right?

Lou Dian gave her a positive look, seeing Lou Ling a little frustrated and desperate, and then listening to the sound of zombies outside hitting the door stiffly, he was even more certain that he would be noisy to sleep tonight.

The cake shop is not big, about 60 square meters, the cakes in the cabinet are out of date, and only the bottled drinks in the freezer can be consumed. The building age took a rest, followed by checking the cake shop next to the hall, and when he went in, he found that there was a compartment inside, a small kitchen for making cakes, a bathroom and a small warehouse. There was flour and the like in the warehouse. thing.

Lou Ling saw his eyes glowing, and urged: "Let's put it away~~" I probably knew that the end of the world had arrived and food had become very important, so Lou Ling suddenly felt enthusiastic about this kind of free food. And this kind of place, if it weren't the building hall, it is estimated that no one would come to collect the materials here. Instead of letting them deteriorate in the future, it is better to take them away now.

Loudian looked at her amusedly, and collected the food in the warehouse into the space.

Seeing that there was nothing left, the two of them washed their faces and hands with the water stored in the kitchen. Seeing that there were conditions here, Lou Ling wanted to wash his body, so he looked at the man beside him.

At her insistence, Loudian walked out of the kitchen and left her space.

The building age went into the bathroom and scrubbed his whole body, but when he was ready to put on his clothes, he was a little embarrassed—the clothes on his body were stained with the blood of the zombies, giving off a smell, and there was no extra water to clean...

"Xiaoling, clothes!"

"..."

Lou Ling watched him open the bathroom door openly, and the lock was gently and skillfully unscrewed under his brute force. It was not a lock at all, and she couldn't help running with tears. Sure enough, to be abnormal is to have the capital!

Lou Dian handed her the clothes, watching her stupid in her underwear holding her clothes, raised her eyebrows, and looked at her body inch by inch. She was looking at her body with her eyes. Jumping up from the spine, the whole person is not good.