104

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 116: Ending Two

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 116: Ending Two

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The villa has not been inhabited for several years, not only empty, but also covered with dust. The two didn't plan to stay here for a long time, but just cleaned the room casually, put some things on it, and had a bed with a quilt.

After eating, Loudian took out a bucket from the space, filled a large bucket of hot water, and threw Louling in to take a bath.

In addition to taking a hot bath in a cold weather, it is more comfortable, and because she ushered in the bloodshed once a month, the aunt is too cruel. From the perspective of the capable, it is extremely unbearable, and even makes them feel a little boiling of blood. Not to mention, the aunt is really a zombie attractor.

The age of the building has been calm enough to take the aunt's paper from him. By the way, I complained to him which brand is good and which brand is not good. Of course, I just complained, thinking that now I don’t know how many women have this kind of brand. Things can't be used, so naturally they can't be wasted.

After she came out with her thick Mu robe, the hall had almost arranged the room, and the electric heating fan made the whole room warm, so that she didn't feel cold at all. The hall is covered with a duvet. After seeing her come out, he took out a thermos bottle from the space. The bottle was the red jujube milk he had boiled the other day when he had time. It was kept fresh in the space. When he came out, he was still braving the heat.

"Drink and go to bed!" The cup was handed to her, although her tone was gentle, but with a strong force that people couldn't refuse.

The age of the building nodded casually. During a woman's menstrual period, no matter how good the body is, it is not as good as usual, especially in this icy and snowy period, with cold hands and feet, which is a bit difficult. This red date milk was specially made for her by him, and it was for her to drink it to replenish her body during this special period.

Thinking of this, I feel a little embarrassed. The two of them have been together for more than three years. Although Lou Dian looks very gentle and tolerant of her, in fact, in this relationship, he is in an absolutely strong position, dominating the relationship, step by step The land management, cannibalize her heart, will not allow her the slightest retreat, block all her roads, and can only look at him.

She is not wolf-hearted, maybe she was uncomfortable at first, a little unacceptable, and even depressed in his strength, but his weakness was pinched to death by him, knowing that although she could not accept his changed family affection, she would not be here. In this terrible world, he easily abandoned him, and then, was tied to death by him.

If there were no end times, she felt that the two of them would not be together. The strength of Lou Dian made her uneasy and resisted. After graduation, she would leave Lou's house directly and return to her father’s hometown. She would find a truly gentle and pure man for a lifetime. If Lou Dian couldn’t accept it, the result would be just head-on. .

It's just that life, that's it, there are always many unprepared things that will make everything deviate from the original trajectory. In fact, there is nothing wrong with this...

In a daze, she fell asleep hugging the quilt.

Loudian walked out of the bathroom, wiped her dripping hair with a dry towel, and found that half of her body was pressed against the quilt, as if she had fallen asleep. He sighed helplessly, and took her up. After pulling out the quilt, the quilt was removed. Cover her, and then sit next to her, looking down at her sleep with the light.