45

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 56:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 56:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

With a soft slap, a beam of flashlight lights up, and Loudian took out a solar flashlight from the space to illuminate it.

The light illuminates the surrounding environment, but the visibility is still limited. The building age guard carefully looks at the surroundings. The pale walls, no extra decorations, and the too quiet environment can only hear their footsteps.

The stairs winded down and quickly reached the first floor of the underground laboratory, where there was a very heavy metal door. I don't know if the electronic system was destroyed, and the building was pushed aside with brute force.

After walking for a while, suddenly, Lou Dian turned off the flashlight and pulled her to his side, their bodies pressed against the cold wall. Lou Ling knew something was happening, so he pursed his mouth and breathed extremely lightly. I didn't even hear the footsteps, but I could feel something passing by, bringing up a subtle fishy wind, until the fishy wind drifted away, Loudian dragged her to move on, much faster.

They ran in the aisle on the ground floor of the experimental building.

Soon, there was a faint light ahead, and then something came out in the light. When I saw that thing clearly, even if he had a silly and bold nickname, the age of the building who could not change the color when visiting the haunted house now feels his heart beating. Very fast, sweaty palms.

This is a two-meter-long animal that looks like a lizard. Although its body is huge, it is not cumbersome. It travels at a very fast speed. It sticks out its long tongue and spit it forward. That tongue can be used. There is a hole in the wall made of special materials, and there is a faint light. The age of the building has also found many such uneven marks on the wall, which can foresee that this place should be the site of this giant lizard.

This giant lizard gives people a very strange feeling. It has the breath of a mutant beast, but it is more terrifying than a mutant beast. Its smooth scales look like metal.

"This should be a biochemical animal researched by the research institute base with mutant beasts as the main body. Be careful!" Lou Dian said in her ear, her voice extremely stable, and she was not lost because of the sudden appearance of mutant lizards, which made her unconscious. Set your mind down.

When the mutant lizard found them, its bulky body slid over like a car, and its long tail slapped the ground heavily. Cracks appeared on the hard floor made of special materials, making them afraid to peek. The power of the building alone could hardly cause such damage. One can imagine how terrifying the power of this mutant lizard is.

The two dared not fight close with them and chose to attack from a distance. A space blade in the building slammed in the past, hit the soft abdomen of the mutant lizard, and cut a blood mark on it. The mutant lizard screamed in pain, the huge body rammed in the long passage, and there were many traces on the wall. Loudian took the opportunity to pass a few space blades, and at the same time, the space blade scratched its eyes. While it was in a frenzy, the building age flicked off a mutant vine seed, and when it stuck to the mutant lizard, it grew rapidly, and it Temporarily tied up, the two ran in the passage again.

When he came to an electronic door, Loudian took out an identity card from the space, and with a beep, the door opened, and the two slid in, before the lizard broke away from the restraint of the mutant vine and rushed over. The door just closed again.