87

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 99: Apocalypse leisurely II

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 99: Apocalypse leisurely II

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

From September to October, but one month, just after the National Day in October, the weather suddenly became cold.

The age of the building raised the scarf around his neck to partially cover his face and block the cold wind. Looking at the supernaturalists queuing in front of the base gate to check in, they also put on winter clothes, or It is to keep your body warm by shrinking your neck or shaking your body or putting your hands in your pockets.

The terrain in the northwest is high, and the temperature drops much earlier than the time in the eastern region. The weather will change if the weather changes. Yesterday I felt like I was still wearing summer clothes. Today, it is so cold that it will drop ice slag. This kind of cold weather can't stand even the supernatural person, let alone ordinary people, so after the weather cools down, ordinary people will rarely leave the base again.

After lining up for a while, it was finally their turn. The two stood still on the equipment at the gate of the base. After checking that they did not carry the zombie virus, they handed in some food, re-registered and received the residence permit before entering the base.

Not long after he entered the base, he met Baby Lin with an impatient look.

Baby Lin grabbed Tan Mo's hand, and talked with a strange man with a rather cold expression on her face. Tan Mo was quiet, his tall figure looked extremely reliable, but his face was confused and ignorant, destroying that reliable image. The man who stopped Lin Baobao from talking was a gentle-looking man with glasses. He was placed before the end of the world, and he felt like an elite in the office, but the calculation between his eyebrows destroyed that good temperament.

"Baby, Tan Mo!" Lou Ling called.

The three of them looked at her at the same time, the voices of the two who were talking stopped, Tan Mo's eyes brightened, but Baby Lin was very surprised, waved at them, and then looked at the gentle glasses man with patience. Said: "Mr. Yu, we understand your kindness, but we have our own plans and have not decided which ability team to join."

Mr. Yu glanced at the building age and they naturally recognized the Loudian. After coming to the Northwest Base for a few days, he followed Lou Tang, the person in charge of the base. They all fell on the ground, and gave them a very deep lesson and shock. Obviously looking at a gentle and delicate look like a noble son, the force value is very terrifying, so that the strong in the base will detour as long as he sees him, and even develop power or something, if it exceeds the rules of the base, no one will Dare to clamor with the person in charge of the base again.

Mr. Yu's eyes flashed slightly, and he smiled: "It turned out to be Mr. Lou, do you know him?"

Loudian responded indifferently, ignoring him, obviously not paying attention to him.

It's better than others, Mr. Yu endured it, seeing Bao Bao Lin's impatient look, he had to sigh and leave first.

When Mr.Zi left, Lin Baobao came over and took Louling's hand very happily, while Tan Mo, who was held hostage by Bao Bao Lin's release, ran to the front of the hall very happily and stretched out his hand: "Brother Lou, meat!"

Lou Dian’s complexion was a little dark. He glanced at the two girls who had walked away arm in arm, and had to take a pack of beef jerky from the space and pat it with Tan Mo, who was begging for meat. The girl, very frantically, separated their hands together, and firmly grasped Lou Ling's hand by herself.