111

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 123: Ending Ending Nine

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 123: Ending Ending Nine

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the horrified gazes of Lai Xiaoyu and others, the men who followed Liu Ge's order and wanted to catch people flew out and fell heavily to the ground. In the cold weather, the bones of this fall were definitely broken.

Those passers-by who ran away quietly because of fear also opened their mouths in surprise, and looked at it carefully, and when they found that it was Fatty Liu who was stigmatized, they looked at Loudian and the others with both admiration and pity, but they looked closely at him. Appearance, I also knew in my heart why Fatty Liu would attack him. However, they all know that provoking Fatty Liu is equivalent to provoking the strongest ability team of the base-the Tianbiao ability team. The fate of the two can be imagined.

Brother Liu was also stunned. He pushed away Lai Xiaoyu, who was also sluggish in his arms, and pointed his fingers at the building, his face flushed with anger.

Lou Dian didn't bother to look at him, looked down at the person next to him, and asked: "Go to rest first? Sleep?" His fingertips touched her dark circles, and Lou Ling glared at him, groaning inwardly. Yes, who caused the damage? I couldn't beat him in a fight, so he was too aggrieved.

"Well, let's rent a house to rest first." Lou Ling nodded.

With her consent, Lou Dian took her away, not paying attention to Fat Liu, even a kind of arrogant ignorance. With his current strength, he also has the qualifications for arrogance, so it's better than shouting at every turn. Perhaps in the last life, being so humiliated by others, he would kill the fat man, but now... he looked sideways at the calm building age, and smiled slightly, why bother to ruin the good image in her mind for being a fat man (?).

Nothing is more important than the image of business in her mind, and even her mood is more important.

However, this kind of ignorance is the most hateful. Brother Liu blushed. This is the first time someone has so shamelessly. His eyes flashed, and his fat body rolled over like a ball. , Stood in front of them, and said angrily: "You two, shamelessly! Do you know who we are? Catch you and see if I'm not playing with you in the bed...

A scream sounded, and the fat man rolled away on the ground like a ball. It wasn't until he rolled five meters away that the subordinates reacted and rushed to help him. But Lai Xiaoyu, You Jun and others were already speechless, and at the same time worries and fear came to their hearts.

It was Lou Ling who kicked the person. At this time, his face was dark, and he rushed up in a puzzled manner, and kicked the fat man's chest again. And those who originally wanted to block were easily resolved by Loudian, allowing her to do her own thing unscrupulously.

"Stupid pig, don't you have any other ideas besides thinking with your lower body? If you like to use it, then discard it!" If you dare to insult her man, go to be an eunuch! ! As this sentence fell, he slammed his foot under his hip, and another scream like a pig screamed. Fatty Liu finally fainted with foam from his mouth, and the badly injured place was already wet. The blood is stained.

Although you know that the relationship between men and women is chaotic after the end of the world, and the number of women is reduced, making homosexuality a common state, but being so blatantly insulted, how can you swallow that breath?