63

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 74: Apocalypse II

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 74: Apocalypse II

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the afternoon, Strict finally found out what happened to the explosion in the capital base in the morning from the supernaturalists who met on some roads.

Before dark, they arrived in a second-tier city, and then lived in a villa on the outer edge of the city. It happened to pass the highway and was far away from the city. There were not many zombies around. It was an excellent choice.

Drive the car into the courtyard of the villa. After everyone got off the car, they wiped out the surrounding zombies, and checked for dangerous mutant plants and mutant beasts. After doing all this, they closed the door of the villa. Everyone Then went in to clean up the place to live tonight. The things in the villa were almost moved by the survivors. They were empty, so there was no need to clean them up. Baby Lin just wiped off the dust with the water.

Loudian took out food from the space to let Grandpa Mo cook. Chen Kaiwei and others also went to help. After leaving two more people guarding the zombies by the window, they were strictly idle and nothing to do, so they talked to others about him this afternoon. Inquired about the news with the abilities on the road.

"I heard that the sound of the explosion this morning was that someone blew up the underground research room in the western part of the institute."

Strictly speaking, some people led by Lou Zhan glanced at the Lou Hall seemingly imperceptibly. They obviously suspected that the explosion of the research institute was related to him. Who knew that someone was very calm and sat there. Watching them look, smiles are gentle, clean and harmless.

Pulling the corners of his mouth, he couldn't bear it and turned back to his sight.

"The East District of the Institute suffered a great loss this time. Not only did several researchers die, including Dr. Feng's assistant Bai Jin, but some human experiment data was also locked up. But in fact, it was heard. When the basement of the research institute was blown up, there were not many casualties. The rest of the researchers mostly died in the hands of those subjects." Strictly frowned, and he disliked the words "experimental" very much, which reminded him. The terrible basement of the research institute base during the last mission was nothing short of a nightmare. "The western part of the Institute did human experiments. Those subjects took advantage of the chaos to leave the place where they were kept, killing many researchers..."

After listening, everyone was silent.

After a while, Baby Lin sneered: "Deserve it! It's cheap to die in the hands of your own experiment! In fact, the most **** thing is Dr. Feng who presided over the human experiment."

Strictly spread his hands, "Unfortunately, I heard that Dr. Feng happened to be away from the research institute last night and went back to Feng's house for the night."

After listening, most of the people present felt that it was too cheap for him. However, thinking that Dr. Feng violated the regulations of the base to conduct human experiments and was exposed, even if someone was behind him, he would cause a lot of trouble. Maybe he might converge later, but I felt a little comforted. Although human experiments have nothing to do with them, who can be sure that one day they or their relatives and friends will suffer from this kind of thing? Naturally it is very disgusting.