112

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 124: Ending ten

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 124: Ending ten

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lei Hongming brought his subordinates to the Hall of Supervisors, but saw that the personnel in the Hall of Supervisors were clearing up the aftermath. He turned his gaze and saw a blood-stained person lying on the wooden chair in the corner.

In such a scene, it seems that someone is doing something in the base.

Lei Hongming stood at the door, watching coldly.

The adjutant walked in and came out after a while, and said, "Sir, the Lou brothers and sisters had a conflict with people in the hall of the supernaturalists. Later, they were invited by Liu Tianquan to go to the site of the supernaturalists." After that, eyebrows. I was a little sad and whispered: "Sir, should we send more people to meet them? What we found last time is not easy. Every time Liu Tianquan kills a high-level ability player, his ability will change. It has grown, and the speed is too fast. Moreover, the bodies of those with supernatural powers either lost their heads or were directly burned by the fire. I have reason to believe that Liu Tianquan was definitely trying to hide something."

Thinking of a certain possibility, the adjutant felt that his blood was clotting. If the ability person can really swallow the crystal core of the ability person to advance to the rank, then Liu Tianquan can reach such a high level, how many ability persons have been killed to reach this step? If it hadn't been for Liu Tianquan's ability to grow so fast, the Lei Family wouldn't be in a passive situation.

Lei Hongming obviously knew what he meant, and was silent for a few seconds before saying: "Do what you said! Go!"

As soon as the adjutant responded, he realized something was wrong and asked, "What about you?"

"I'll go there in person!" After that, seeing the adjutant's shock, Lei Hongming added: "This is still a base. Although my strength is not as good as Liu Tianquan, I can protect myself and nothing will happen! Go!"

After that, he took a few soldiers to the Tianbiao Supervisor Building.

When Lei Hongming arrived at the Tianbiao Supervisor Building, he saw that two teams had arrived at the same time. They met each other at the door, and they all stopped.

"Oh, isn't this General Lei?" A slick voice sounded.

Lei Hongming looked around and saw that it was a yin-bird man in a colorful coat, his eyes flickering, and nodding: "Captain Jiang."

"Admiral Lei also came to see Boss Liu?" Another loud voice followed, and a black-faced man walked up to them and greeted them with a smile.

The man of prey is the captain of the star power team-Jiang Qi, and the black-faced man is the captain of the Xun Leopard team-Ge Daguang. Xing Chen, Xun Leopard and Tian Biao are the three base three power team, originally The strengths of the three superpower teams were equal. They restrained each other in the base, and the three kingdoms stood together until Liu Tianquan's ability was promoted to the fifth rank and broke the pattern.

Jiang Qi and Ge Daguang naturally heard the news and hurried over to investigate. Liu Tianquan is now the number one powerhouse at the base. If he wants to get the base into his pocket, the first person to lose ground is the Lei family who is rooted in the base. In order to fear that he will be attacked by the enemy, Jiang Qi and Ge Daguang are trying their best.