16

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 27: End of the World Human Heart Eighteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 27: End of the World Human Heart Eighteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The next day, the weather was still surprisingly cold, and the age of the building was in good spirits. After breakfast, they set off with all arms.

Still return to the county seat and continue to search and fight in the county seat.

This county is called Fengchuan County. Although there are a lot of zombies in the county, and the zombie beasts that have risen to the late stage of the second stage, there are still survivors. They hide themselves in the deepest part of the house to avoid the cold weather. And zombies. In this regard, Loudian generally just watched indifferently. When the army collects survivors, they go to a safe base voluntarily. They can follow the army on the road. If they don’t want to go, they can still stay at home without being forced.

Compared with the building’s spiritual power, which can easily find the hidden places of the survivors, the building age did not find those survivors in the county at all. As long as no survivor ran out to call for help, the building age was basically difficult to find. Even because Loudian always took her to avoid the location of survivors, Lou Ling had never seen the survivors in this county. She really thought that the county had fallen and became a country of zombies.

However, after the five zombie beasts were killed in the Loudian, the county town did not have a strong threat. Although there were many zombies, as long as they run faster, they can still retreat.

They wandered in the middle of the county, mainly for the purpose of tempering themselves, and the halls of the building seldom took action. Most of the time, they focused on the age of the building, and the combat skills of the building age began to improve. In the last days, if you have the strength, you can live a life as you want; if you have the strength, you can stick to your bottom line of principles; if you have the strength, you can despise all existence.

Lou Dian has always known what Lou Dian insisted on. In her previous life, under such difficult circumstances, she still insisted on the most basic morals of her own life. Although she also paid a lot for this, but after they became strong, she did not People dare to question anything, they even live very comfortably.

And in this life, after hearing the original declaration that the age of the building remains unchanged, Lou Dian smiled slightly and made a decision. As long as his strength is enough to deter the Quartet, then why not insist on the bottom line of her principle of wanting her own?

Loudian's training for her is gradual. In addition to physical training, she also has techniques for killing zombies, close combat skills, and various reactions of the body. She was a tomboy who couldn't calm down since she was a child. She was so active that her mother had a headache. Later, after she entered the building with her mother's oil bottle, the second-degree sick building made her work harder and go to school. With martial arts such as judo, karate, etc., the Loudian in her youth was not her opponent at all. So she has the foundation, and now the training is going very smoothly, and the progress is obvious.

After staying in the county town for half a month, he almost went all over the county town. After killing many zombies, Loudian announced that they were going back to the base.

Hearing his announcement, Lou Ling still had a sense of fighting in his body, and he swiped a fist, which was easily resolved by him.

"We have been out for more than half a month, and they will think that something has happened to us if we don't go back." Lou Dian said while driving the car.