122

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 134: Ending Twenty

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 134: Ending Twenty

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Hello."

The visitor smiled and greeted him with great demeanor. If his eyes were not staring so tightly, he would probably think that he was a qualified gentleman and would not hold any grudges.

Thinking about it this way, I can't help but think of the feet that Loudian stepped on that night three years ago. Is it really okay?

Trying to restrain her downward gaze, Lou Ling smiled back politely, raised her eyebrows and said, "Hello." In keeping with the principle of treating strangers with gaps, she did not speak much.

Feng Shaohuang's eyes were slightly dark. Because of his understanding of her, he knew how dazzling the polite smile on her face was. She was not like this before. She was sincere to her companions, smiled cheerfully, did what she thought was right, and never arrogantly violated her bottom line. It is difficult for anyone to hate her type of girl except for those who are distorted in her heart.

Perhaps I never thought that one day, when facing each other, she would see her smiling so graciously to herself, making him realize again what he had lost.

Lou Ling frowned, does he like to stand in front of others in a daze? I was a little impatient in my heart, but now on someone else’s territory, in broad daylight, it’s not easy to turn my face, and he said, “Mr. Feng, if there’s nothing wrong, I’ll close the door.” He didn’t even have any interest in going out. NS.

With a hand on the threshold, Feng Shaohuang was not embarrassed. He still kept his eyes on her face. He smiled and said, "I'm sorry to bother you. Is the hall in the building?"

"Not here."

He naturally knew that Loudian was not there, otherwise he wouldn't be here, and he smiled: "Are you going to go out? Loudian and I were good friends before. If you don't mind, I'll take you to the base for a stroll. I don’t know where you want to see?"

He is confident that the current capital base is completely new and completely attractive to her. He always knew where she was working hard, knew her dream, wanted to build an absolutely safe base for her, and wanted to let the end of the world end as soon as possible, restore the previous order, and make her face a brighter smile, wanted Let her live in the base built by herself and realize her dream...

Lou Ling's face twitched, and there was an extremely handsome handsome guy in front of her who invited her. Moreover, this handsome guy is rich, powerful and capable. He is like a winner in life. Even his hair is very charming. It is really a kind of vision. Temptation.

However, I knew in my heart the complicated and hostile relationship between Loudian and him, and he had fought with him before, and he had already set this person as an inaccessible type. Therefore, Lou Ling was very polite and tactfully refused, and then he wanted to close the door without seeing it.

Finding her intention, Feng Shaohuang's eyes darkened. When he was about to say something, he suddenly turned aside, pinched the hard rock wall with one hand, and jumped up, avoiding several invisible and silent space blade attacks.

When Feng Shaohuang fell back to his place again, he found the man who had come to do it not far from his left hand. He was wearing black clothes and pants that could never see through the filth. His face was against the light, but his eyes were awake as fierce. The beast is very cold and contains a deep murderous intent, which makes him feel terrified.