102

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 114: Apocalyptic leisurely seventeen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 114: Apocalyptic leisurely seventeen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In two days, the oasis has been on the right track, as if the civil strife that happened that night no longer exists, everything in the oasis is in order, peace has been restored, and the survivors have followed the path of their past lives, as if changing a leader did not treat them. Influence.

Indeed, although An Qiya hated Qin Yu's betrayal, she did not lose her mind and killed everyone in one shot. She only dealt with Qin Yu's confidantes and the faithful of the Qin family. Those with the ability to cooperate with the Qin family did not. Move, let them perform their duties. As for some abilities who want to profit from it, she just blunts them directly until they are obedient.

The building age stayed in the house obediently to recuperate. During the period, except for Angela came in, Bach brothers and sisters came to visit her. Bach changed his cold face and cold heart into a chatter, and enthusiastically sent Angela to her. The process of how to rectify the oasis and to teach the supernatural person who is provoking trouble is to repeat the process, which is simply a small speaker.

Lou Ling peeled off an orange to feed Funa, and hugged a little girl who was as good as a cat. Although this girl was so hungry that only bones were left, she was still as soft and cute as this kitten. She couldn't like it so much, even ignoring the sight of a man.

Seeing what Bach said, Lou Ling couldn't help but curiously asked: "Didn't you really admire Qin Yu before?" How could he change his personality so quickly?

Bach’s happy face turned into Wan Niang’s face, and he said coldly: "If I knew that Lord Sage was actually murdered by her, I wouldn’t respect her. At that time, Fona and I were both young and thought Lord Sage did it for Oasis had an accident, so she entrusted Oasis to her and indicated that she should be a sage."

The sage is not elected by public opinion, but the outgoing sage appoints the next sage. Therefore, when Qin Yu designed Angela to get the position of the sage, the people in the oasis did not question. It's just who thought that Qin Yu would be so ambitious and hurt Angela. This way of appointing heirs is really bad, and it is estimated that Angela will change this way of passing the position in the future.

After Bach chanted Angela's merits, Loudian saw that they had seriously disturbed Loudian's rest, so he drove them away.

Bach doesn’t care about the order of his Highness upstairs, but rather sympathizes with her. He is a power-type supernatural person, and he is very clear about the supernatural person’s situation. A small injury to the supernatural person does not get in the way, and he can still do things with the injury and be alive and kicking. Physique is much better than ordinary people. The injuries of the age of the building look serious, but in fact they are all skin injuries. Just lie down for a day. And Loudian's act of recuperating like imprisonment is really unnecessary in the eyes of others, like a cell boss, normal people can't stand it.

The building was not a normal person, so he accepted it calmly, and sent Bach brothers and sisters out with a smile. In Bach's eyes, the woman was hopeless, and she accepted it with peace of mind.

When they left, Lou Ling looked at the man who looked like a cell boss, and said, "Look, are you being looked down upon again?"

Lou Dian embraced her shoulders and walked in, indifferently, "They just want to watch, I don't mind! Does Xiaoling mind?"