49

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 60: Doomsday mission nine

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 60: Doomsday mission nine

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After entering that door, the world became quiet, and even the air that had been filled with decay and stench became fresh. In front of the door and behind the door were two different worlds.

Loudian finally put down the building's age, and used to lift up the building exhibition and took them to the lounge where the building's age changed clothes yesterday. The gunshot wound on Lou Zhan's leg broke apart due to the previous escape, and the smell of blood floated. He must be dealt with first, lest the smell of blood attracts other mutant beasts.

"Where is this?" Strictly surprised.

"It should be the rest area of ​​the researchers in the past. There is no mutant beast here." Lou Ling replied kindly.

When I arrived in the lounge, I turned on the lights and saw the bruised pig-headed face of Strict. The building age felt guilty. He took out a bottle of swelling and blood stasis ointment from his backpack and asked him to smear his face. On the other side, Lou Dian also took out the medicine kit from the space and handled the gunshot wound on his leg for Lou Zhan.

Seeing that the pants of the Lou Zhan were soaked with blood, the strict anger did not hit any place, and he cursed in a low voice: "Damn Qin Peng, don't commit it to Lao Tzu next time!"

"He really deserves to die! But he is dead!" Loudian's voice came.

Everyone looked at him and strictly confirmed: "Really dead?" Is it that easy? In his heart, Qin Peng's disgusting scourge was going to be left for thousands of years. Although he wanted to kill Qin Peng, the timing was wrong.

"Um."

Loudian only responded and said nothing. Instead, Lou Ling said with a face braced, "It should be dead, unless their current strength is stronger than that of the mutant snake, and the passage leading to the underground, but the mutant snake's nest, they fell into someone's nest. How could it be possible to be alive?" I don't know if it was because I knew what Qin Peng did. Speaking of a person's death like this, Lou Ling didn't even sigh any sadness in his heart, only that he died well.

"It's too cheap for them." Strictly said suddenly.

"Why?" Lou Ling looked at him in surprise, does he want to keep torturing slowly.

Strictly serious: "I heard that snakes kill food by swallowing it in one bite, and then slowly digesting it with venom. It's so cheap to die, and it feels boring."

"Will the snake swallow a person, the person is not dead, and then can feel himself being digested by the snake's venom bit by bit, watching himself die!" Lou Ling touched his chin and joined the discussion.

"..."

After he didn't hear what he said, he found that Strict was looking at himself strangely with that pig-headed face, and asked, "What are you looking at? Am I wrong?"

"No, you are too right." Strictly laughed, "After hearing your analysis, Sister Lou, I feel really good, relieve my anger!" Really relieve my anger! Don't think that he didn't know that Qin Peng always wanted to remove Lou Zhan and attack Lou Family. He did not expect Lou Zhan is not dead now, but he is dead. Qin Peng's position in the Qin family is like the Lou Zhan's to the Lou family. Without the Qin Peng who is skilled in calculations, the Qin family will probably decline in a very short time.