50

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 61: Doomsday mission ten

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 61: Doomsday mission ten

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

For those powerful mutant beasts encountered in the underground laboratory of the experimental building, everyone has lingering fears. The end of the world has only begun for less than a year. The strongest humans are only Tier 3 at most, but there are so many powerful mutant beasts in the underground laboratory. , So they have to think of researchers.

Is it necessary to create so many monsters for one's own desires and eventually cause all the researchers in the institute to die?

"Leave here first, and talk to the general king." Lou Zhan said.

The building exhibition and the strict image are also terrible, and at first glance it makes people feel that they have experienced a hard fight. Because Lou Zhan rescued them, everyone was silent for a while and then agreed. It's the research institute's supernaturalists who are hesitant to speak, and want to ask for information on the second floor of the basement, what should I do? But it was quickly stopped by their captain.

The complex terrain and the powerful mutant beasts alone caused them to lose more than half of their manpower. At this time, when talking about the task, there is only one way to die. It is better to go back and talk about it.

Soon, the general king also brought people to meet them. There are a lot of zombies in the research institute base, but the zombies on the ground are still relatively normal and can be eliminated with a little effort, so it took two days to wipe out the zombies in the research institute.

Lou Zhan and the others walked to the General Wang and paid a military salute.

The general king looked at the embarrassment of these people and said, "It's okay if you are all right!" He glanced at Lou Zhan, and when he saw Lou Zhan nod to him, he felt relieved that he had obtained the information. As long as it is not the ability of the research institute to get the information, then their military will have more initiative, and there is no need to blindly accommodate the research institute and the few big men behind the research institute.

At this moment, three more embarrassed figures appeared in the laboratory building. Everyone turned to look at them. It was Feng Shaohuang, Qin Peng and other supernatural powers in the western part of the research institute.

Looking at the blood stains on their bodies and the degree of damage to their clothes, they should have gone through a hard fight, but compared to the others, the three of them came down from the laboratory building. The people who entered the laboratory building were divided into two groups. Some people entered the basement, and some went upstairs. Feng Shaohuang and others were the same group who went upstairs. This was also arranged by Qin Peng, and he did not want the Qin family privately. Go to risk.

Admiral Wang also came to express his condolences and asked them what happened to them.

Feng Shaohuang had many wounds on his body, and others were bandaging him, but Liu Ji, who was carried by the two Feng Shaohuang, was very badly injured and had fallen into a coma. Only Qin Wei looked better. He said, “The zombies in this laboratory building are very powerful. In addition to the zombies, we also met a young man who doesn’t look like a zombie, but he doesn’t look like a person from the research institute. We attacked. The strange thing is that the zombies didn't attack him."