57

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 68: The end of the world

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 68: The end of the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After confirming that he could not return before dark, Loudian resolutely found a cave among the nearby mountains and forests as a place to sleep on tonight.

Some vines grew around the cave, which densely covered the entrance of the cave. If it weren't for the high concentration of the spiritual power of the building, it would really be impossible to find it. The age of the building was explored with an ability, and after no mutant plants were found inside, he went in to clean the cave. As a supernatural player of the wood system, the building age is easier to find and communicate with mutant plants than other people, so as to avoid some dangers in the mountains and forests.

The cave is five meters deep and three meters wide. The inside is still dry and can barely cover the wind and rain, but it is impossible to block mutant beasts and mutant plants.

Soon the cave was cleaned up, and the building directly took out tables and chairs from the space and placed them on it. Because the sky was dark, they took out the Tai Nengyang torch and placed it on a high place, so that the entire cave was illuminated. . Then Lou Dian began to take out the pot to make dinner, and Baby Lin cleaned up Tan Mo's injuries.

The building age looked at the empty cave entrance, and decided to spawn mutant vines to be guarded by the door guard. As for the vines that originally grew at the entrance of the cave, they were all ordinary vines, and they broke when they were pulled. It feels really insecure. They all set aside to not hinder their growth.

The building age directly uses all the abilities to spawn two mutant plants. One is the iron wire vine. The iron wire vine has excellent toughness and hardness. The body of the vine looks like metal. If the ability of the building age is stronger, it can Give the iron thread vine more powers and bring it to the mature stage. Maybe the iron thread vine spawned today can tie the mutant python directly, and you are not afraid of being broken by the brute force of the mutant python. The iron wire rattan has therefore become one of the favorite combat weapons of the building age.

The other is a jade-like vine. In order to make it easy to distinguish, the building age calls it an ivy. Of course, it is not the common ivy before the end of the world. This is another variant of the plant. It is characterized by luxuriant branches and leaves. It looks like a group of demons dancing from a distance. It has great strength. It is not as long and easy to carry as the iron wire vine. Therefore, under normal circumstances, the age of the building does not use them. Now the ivy can be used to seal the hole, leaving only the hole for one person to enter and exit.

The building age first gave birth to ivy vines, and after taking a break and regaining the ability, he continued to give birth to iron thread vines. Only when these two masters guarded the cave closely, did they feel a sense of security.

When the building age was busy inducing birth, Baby Lin had already cleaned Tan Mo’s shoulder wounds, he was directly **** with a bandage after applying the medicine, and then he was placed on a chair and ordered him not to move. Fang Condensed water again to help the Loudian cook dinner.

Among the four, Tan Mo is the one who only knows how to eat. Bao Bao Lin can make instant noodles, and Lou Ling knows some home-cooked dishes. Only Lou Dian’s cooking skills are the best. Although Loudian was not willing to make things for others to eat, he was very willing to feed his beloved girl white and tender. So when he went out, even with two light bulbs, he still rolled his sleeves and started cooking.