42

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 53: Doomsday mission two

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 53: Doomsday mission two

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When I came back from the Lou’s mansion, I found that Grandpa Mo and Chen Kaiwei had returned from work, and everyone was cooking dinner.

"Ling Ling, do you have dinner? Do you want to eat together?" Bao Baobao held a handful of fresh green vegetables, "This is today Chen Kaiwei used the crystal core to go to the base plantation to exchange it. Everyone has a good taste."

"You eat it, we just ate with the eldest brother at Lou's house." Lou Ling replied with a smile, patted the head of the child Chen Luosheng who was holding her water, and smiled: "Luo Luo wants to eat more vegetables, To grow taller."

The child smiled shyly. He is now like a normal little boy, not as frightened as he was at the beginning. No one cares except for sticking to Chen Kaiwei tightly.

After eating, Bao Bao Lin took the building to the balcony to talk.

In the balcony, in addition to the pot of cactus bought in the daytime, there are also several large flower pots planted with some green onion and ginger. The soil was left by the original owner. Perhaps it was blocked by a shelter in the balcony. The soil was not contaminated, and the flowers and plants in the flowerpots did not change. It is a pity that the owner became a zombie and was dealt with by the base army, leaving an empty house. No one watered the flowers and trees, and soon dried up. After they moved in, Bao Bao Lin did not know where to dig up a bunch of green onion seedlings and **** seedlings, and asked Grandpa Mo to plant them, saying that he added some greenery. Lou Ling felt that Lin Bao must be hanging out at the base, but he didn't know. I dug the crops in someone's yard.

Baby Lin condensed half a basin of water and started to water them, chatting with the building age while watering.

"Does your eldest brother Lou have a mission? Are you going too?" Bao Bao asked, and they came to Lou Zhan this morning. Although she was busy coping with the strictness of the lipstick, she also noticed the troubles of the Lou Hall and Lou Zhan. conversation.

Lou Ling replied and said, "Yes, I'm leaving in two days."

"Is it the task of the Northeast Research Institute base?"

Lou Ling looked at her in surprise, Baby Lin shrugged, "When you went to collect mutant seeds, I went out of the base to kill zombies several times, but unfortunately, I saved a few people. Those people happened to be the supernatural powers of the research institute. This task is not easy. He invited me to join their team for this task, which will give me a generous reward."

"The research institute... which district is it in?" Lou Ling asked.

"It's the supernatural power of Dr. Zhang in the eastern zone. It's the enemy of the mad doctor in the western zone." Baby Lin naturally knows that Loudian has offended people in the western zone of the research institute, so if it is the supernatural power of the western zone, she will just watch. If you want to die, how can you kindly save it. I heard that there was a contradiction between the East District and the West District of the Institute, so I didn't hesitate to save it.

Although Baby Lin is a water type supernatural ability player, in the eyes of others, she is a kind of wasteful ability, but she is about to become a Tier 3 supernatural ability person anyway, and her physical fitness has been greatly improved. After learning close-coming skills, self-defense skills, and swordsmanship for nearly half a year, his combat power is far stronger than those of the same rank. So when she tried to save people, she really surprised others. She had plans in her heart, so she refused without hesitation the invitation of the Western Institute to pull herself into the Institute's supernatural powers. If you don't have them, Lin Baobao would think that the Academy Ability Team is a good choice, but it is a pity that you can play more happily with Louling than in the Academy.