18

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 29: End of the World Human Heart Twenty

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 29: End of the World Human Heart Twenty

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the following days, Loudian still took Louling to go out alone, sometimes staying only a few days before returning.

However, as the weather became colder and colder, even after the water dripped into ice, even the supernaturalists could not bear this kind of weather.

When it started to snow, Loudian did not take Louling out again. Xi Mufeng and the others no longer take on the task of the base, and everyone is resting in the rented house. Of course, it's not just doing nothing, but also training their own martial arts and abilities. Loudian will sometimes give instructions on how to practice Xi Mufeng and others on a whim, and Lou Ling will continue to teach several girls a variety of killings. The skills of zombies do not hide themselves, and teach them all the things they know, depending on how much they can comprehend.

The three girls, Huang Zhiling, Lin Baobao, and Mo Yingying, all studied very hard, even harder than the boys who were practicing their supernatural powers, as if they were devilishly impaired, and they kept training themselves as long as they had the opportunity.

Compared with men who are extremely confident because they have acquired abilities, these girls can feel the threat to women in the last days. As weak women, old people and children, they are definitely objects to be abandoned in extraordinary times. After such an example, they dare not embrace fluke.

The divorce of Lin Baobao's parents left an indelible injury in her heart, which made her character strong and sensitive. She usually looks carefree, but she always becomes more careful when it's untimely. Since the end of the world has come to the present, Bao Bao Lin has never flinched, and has seen many weak women, old people and children being abandoned and finally eaten by zombies. She didn't want to die, she didn't want to be a weak person who could only rely on a man, and she didn't want to experience the kind of despair that no one could rely on, so she wanted to become stronger. This is why she mentions Huang Zhiling. She sees Huang Zhiling's hard work. She is the same woman. It is not easy to live. Why should she dislike each other because of a little thing?

For Huang Zhiling, she is even the weakest among their group. If the same age as an ordinary person is like her, she can only rely on a man to protect her, she may not have the courage to go. Face the zombies. However, Lou's performance made her understand that ordinary people are not necessarily worse than those with supernatural powers, and they are always stimulating her. She must have the courage to face reality, and she can do the same if others can do it. In addition to Lin Baobao's words, she started to face her own mirror, and naturally became extremely active in training herself.

In the end is Mo Yingying, who is only eight years old. Although she is young, she has already understood that her grandfather is over 60 years old. He is an old man and an ordinary person. Grandpa can’t protect her, she is the only one to protect her. grandfather. Therefore, while she was grateful to Lou Ling for reaching out to them, she did not want to be abandoned one day because of her weakness. Grandpa told her that no one would be willing to raise an irrelevant waste. If you want to follow them, you can only work hard to become stronger and let them know that they are not useless.

We all have the same goal, we all want to become stronger, and we want to live better in this last days.

Probably it was the girls' efforts that stimulated those boys. Xi Mufeng, Wei Xian, and Chen Kaiwei were not embarrassed to be lazier than them, and joined the training. Fortunately, the apartment they rented is large enough, and the living room alone is enough for them to use, and they don't need to go outside to blow the air on the ice and snow.

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara