4

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » : Works Related (4)

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth: Works Related (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In September, the various facilities and management of the safe base were not very complete. In addition, the zombies were not very powerful. People were still waiting and watching. They did not respond to the active call of ZF and left their safe homes directly to the safe base.

After learning about those safe bases, everyone was excited and full of confidence in the future.

Seeing that it was getting dark, although they came here a little too much, but it was considered intentional. Loudian arranged for them to rest in the guest room on the second floor. Everything will be discussed tomorrow. He and the bedroom of the building age are on the third floor.

Xi Feng Mufeng originally wanted to say something to Lou Ling, but when Lou Dian took her away, he could only shut his mouth. Huang Zhiling has been paying attention to him, and can't help but sneer when he sees this. She knew that Bao Bao Lin had always wanted to get together with Lou Ling and Xi Mufeng, and Xi Mufeng also had that meaning, but it was a pity that Lou Ling looked weak and was actually tall, pretending to not understand, and had never seen Xi Mufeng face-to-face. Now it's the end of the world, Lou Ling is an ordinary person like her, and I don't know how long he can live in this end of life, and ordinary people always look down on them.

When Lou Ling was dragged back to her room, she was still thinking about the base, and also thinking that Loudian did not seem to have been in a coma for three days when the end of the world came...

Lou Dian took the clothes out of the cabinet and asked, "Do you want to take a bath?"

After a moment, Lou Ling said sternly: "There is a shortage of water now, so I can't waste it!" She was very conscious.

"It's okay, your classmate is a water system supernatural player!"

"..."

Dare to feel that Baby Lin is a moving reservoir in his eyes?

After Lou Ling's original determination to save water resources was swept up and down by his dark eyes, his back was chilled, and he hurriedly entered the bathroom obediently, and then locked the door tightly.

After taking a long shower, he was hugged and brought to the bed as soon as he came out of the bathroom.

The building age is full of black lines, and this person makes her so fragrant to eat her tofu? Push and push the man gnawing on her chest vigorously until he let go of her, and Lou Ling pulled over the quilt to wrap himself up, defensively: "My classmates and seniors are all downstairs, you give me a little restraint ."

Lou Dian smiled contemptuously, "So what?"

Baga, it's the end of the world, is this man's moral integrity also broken?

Lou Dian dragged her into her arms with great ease, kissed and gnawed, then took a shower, returned to the bed and put her in a daze in his arms, rubbing her head with her chin. Said: "Regardless of whether you have abilities or not, I will protect you."

This building age does not doubt, just seeing that everyone she knows has abilities, and when she becomes a weak person in the eyes of others, she always feels uncomfortable, although she thinks that she can kill zombies, and the speed is fast enough. , Not much worse than those with supernatural powers, but in the eyes of those with supernatural powers, she is a weak one.