91

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 103:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 103:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The winter in the northwest obviously came earlier and went later than in the east. In March, the weather was still as cold as ice scum, but the sun did come out on time.

Lou Ling raised his head from a bunch of leeks and saw the bright sunset on the horizon. It was already evening.

A gust of wind blew, I couldn’t help shrinking my head, and I looked at the leeks field in front of them. They had already spawned, and said to the three ordinary people who were responsible for harvesting next to them: "This leeks can be harvested. You have worked hard today. Let's go."

The three ordinary people saw that it was late in the evening and knew it was off work. There was only a bunch of leeks, and it didn’t take much time to harvest them, so they smiled and nodded to her and told her to prepare to go home quickly, so as not to save her boyfriend. Came to arrest people again.

Lou Ling's cheeks are now very strong, and he doesn't care about such small jokes. After saying hello to them, he went into the lounge next to him. Hot water is provided here for those who have been working outside for a day to get rid of some chills. After turning on the faucet and receiving some hot water to wash his face and hands, he went to the next office to hand over tasks with the workers who were registering various vegetable plots.

"Mr. Zhang, this is my ID card, which can be returned to you." Lou Ling handed him the ID card for entering and leaving the plantation. She won't be here tomorrow and needs to return these ID cards.

"Miss Lou will not be here tomorrow?" Zhang Chufeng asked, staring at her face with deep eyes.

Lou Ling smiled and nodded without paying attention to his gaze, "I have already discussed with my companions. I will start to pick up the task from the base tomorrow. I will not come to the plantation in a short time. I have troubled Mr. Zhang to take care of it during this time!"

After listening to Zhang Chufeng, he was very disappointed. Even looking at Lou Ling's eyes there was a bit of dissatisfaction and strange feelings, but his handsome face was still calm and calm, but he didn't say anything. He smiled and said goodbye to her, and welcomed her. Sora come and see again.

Lou Ling smiled, and after politely saying goodbye, he carried his backpack and left.

Zhang Chufeng walked to the window and watched her all the way to the entrance of the plantation, and then met with a man wearing a black woolen coat at the entrance of the plantation. The man was tall and slender, with black hair slightly reaching his shoulders blowing in the wind. Just looking at his back, he could feel that outstanding temperament, so pure and noble, it made people unable to look away. When Lou Ling walked in, he took her into his arms, unwrapped the woolen coat, wrapped her in, and expelled her coldness.

Seeing this scene, Zhang Chufeng sighed in his heart. It is rare that after the end of the world, he can still meet such a clean and beautiful girl, and see more women who destroy human morality or sell themselves or their companions in order to survive. Such girls are indeed extremely rare, and he is very excited. Unfortunately, there is already a master. If it were before the end of the world, such a girl would definitely be hard to give him a glimpse of alms, but after the end of the world, it would become precious.