2

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » : Works Related (2)

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth: Works Related (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When he got up, he wanted to kick him with his feet, and he was quickly pressed by his long legs, pushing his body with both hands vigorously, unable to move him at all. Lou Ling was taken aback. She was able to knock him down two years ago when she had a fight with him, and looked down at him as a female man, as cold and noble as he was, but Now he can't even move him in a violent manner, it's like Popeye ate Bocai, his strength is infinite. Too unscientific!

This kind of communication between men and women is too intimate and too scary. The age of the building is desperately struggling, but every movement is suppressed to death by the other party. In the end, the buttons of the pajamas are picked off, and his chest is exposed in the air. He lowered his head and kissed the two red plums with his lips.

The goose bumps bounced up instantly, Lou Ling finally couldn't help but shouted: "Stop it, I'm your sister!"

"You are not!" Lou Dian pecked at her bare skin, her eyebrows were still soft and clean, but her eyes were like a hungry wolf, and her eyes were like a delicacy. He smiled lowly: "Xiaoling, please The world will change tonight, let us enjoy the last feast."

"Get out!" Even if the world is going to change, she doesn't need to use her body for the last feast.

Suddenly, Lou Ling stiffened, and looked at him inconceivably. The thing against his abdomen—the male **** smiled at her, blushing appeared on her white face, and her strong hand took off her pajamas, leaving only her underwear, and then Separating her legs and putting herself in it, the male's size was buried deep between her leg sockets, and he was rubbing slowly against the pubic bone through the underwear.

At first glance, Lou Dian knew that Lou Dian was a sensitive and slender young man. His exquisite and white appearance gave people a delicate and fragile feeling. Therefore, no matter how he bullied himself with the second disease, he didn’t care to tolerate him. NS. But she didn't expect that after a teenager with Secondary Two Disease grew up, she finally recovered from Secondary Two Disease, but he was blackened. This is too unscientific.

After a heavy breathing sounded, the building’s age struggled several times to no avail, and finally was brutally suppressed, he stopped doing this kind of friction and heat stupidity, and let the man enthusiastically take care of it like a stiff dead fish. She kissed and touched all over her whole body, even being held by him to cover his male pride, to relieve his desire, she also mechanically let him hold his own hand movement, she has no reaction at all-she Just thinking, tomorrow, after going to school tomorrow, she will never come back again!

She kept her face away and looked at the night sky outside the window, even if she tried to make herself careless, but the thick and long thing in her hand still made her red with shame. The palm of the hand was hot, and the man's slender hand was covering her hand, wrapping his hideous and ugly thing up and down, his low gasp sounded in his ears, with a joy, so **** that it made her eardrums They are all soft, and the tail bones are numb.

Until the palm of his hand was wet, the man finally vented. Lou Ling felt his hand was hot and wanted to withdraw his hand, but he was holding it. He got up and took a wet tissue to carefully fine the liquid on her hand. Wipe it off, then put it on the lips and kissed it.

Change, pervert!

Lou Ling suddenly didn't know how to face him. Even though she never regarded him as her brother, she regarded him as a family member.