23

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 34: The road to the end of the world five

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 34: The road to the end of the world five

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the evening, two cars came from the hot road until they stopped at a gas station on the side of the road.

Several cars have been parked in front of the gas station, and it seems that someone has already taken it.

When the car stopped, someone in the gas station was observing the people in the car through the gap in the window, estimating their strength and the abundance of food.

After the door was opened, the door in the driver's seat of the car in front opened first. A baby-faced girl wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and jeans sneakers got out of the car and hurriedly walked around to the rear seat and opened the door. After the car door was opened, a man wearing a long black shirt and trousers stepped out of the car first. He held a person in his arms. The face of the person was close to his chest. He couldn't see his appearance. You can see from his figure. Is a woman. Then the old man and the child in the co-pilot got out of the car.

At the same time, the people in the second car got off at the same time. They were three men, a beautiful woman, and a boy about five or six years old. The beautiful woman naturally brightened the eyes of those voyeurs in the gas station, revealing a kind of wicked look.

Fang Jie, who was called the boss in the gas station, looked at them intently, and then quickly came to a conclusion that they couldn't afford this pedestrian.

The reason why Fang Jie came to this conclusion without testing anything, as long as they look at their outfits and complexions, one can know which people in the last days can afford to provoke and which are not. And this group of people knows they are capable as long as they are cleanly dressed and have a ruddy complexion. In the apocalypse, only people with strength can keep such clean, eat well and dress well, and develop such a healthy complexion.

Therefore, when one of the handsome young men came and knocked on the door to negotiate, Fang Jie did not stop them from entering, but instead let the people in the gas station give them a place to rest.

When Xi Mufeng and others walked in, they saw the people crowded together in the gas station. Among them, there were three or four people with supernatural powers, and the other dozen people were ordinary people. The supernatural person is okay. Although it looks dirty, it looks like a human, but ordinary people are not only dirty, but also skinny. Looking at it, they know that they have been hungry for a long time, so Fang went in. , A smell of sweat peculiar to summer is mixed with other smells.

Although they know that it is not easy for ordinary people to survive after the end of the world, this is the first time they have faced such a miserable situation. When I was at the base before, there was an absolutely fair and upright Major General Lei Hongming in the base. The life of ordinary people in the base was still able to live. Although they were a little thinner, they were not as scary as these people. Only a skinny layer is left.

Xi Mufeng and the others were all shocked, and their emotions fluctuated so badly. Only Loudian didn't even look at it, and went straight to a place where the gas station was cleared. Chen Kaiwei hugged his nephew, and Grandpa Mo tightly took his granddaughter's hand and silently followed.

Although Xi Mufeng's heart was shaken, he still talked with Fang Jie to understand the situation, and learned that Fang Jie and the others wanted to go to the Central China base. The Central China Base was built in Province H. It is a large-scale base organized by ZF. For ordinary people, ZF's base army is powerful, with many strong people, and more secure, much better than those small bases.