116

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 128:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 128:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When I arrived at Lei Hongming's office, there was a lot of excitement inside, and I saw that it was the captains of many superpower teams in the base who were talking to Lei Hongming.

When the three people came in, there was a moment of silence in the office, and then those supernaturalists who were still anxiously working for their own welfare greeted them politely, with a smile on their faces, and they were very kind.

Lou Ling smiled in his heart, and Lei Xianyun and the others couldn't help being amused. Naturally, they knew why these people would be like this. That day, the zombies attacked the city and the performance of the building hall was naturally in the eyes of everyone at the base and became the most popular hero in the base. And in the hearts of these people with supernatural powers, the impression that Loudian gave them was even more unfathomable, and they didn't dare to provoke them lightly.

Therefore, when meeting this person, how respectful and how to come, and consequently, those small private actions are also a lot less, which makes Lei Hongming and others a lot easier.

Lou Dian smiled gently, his face looked a little cold, his style.

When Lei Hongming saw that the building was coming, he sent these people with supernatural powers directly. Although today's goal has not been achieved, this group of supernaturalists dared not say anything, and left with a smile on their faces. It is far from the previous appearance of not reaching the goal and letting Lei Xianyun open again. Horizon once.

After those people left, Lei Hongming invited them to sit down, and Lei Xianyun closed the door and went to make tea.

After a few words of greeting, Lei Hongming pointed to an iron box next to him and said, "You rested yesterday. It's not good to disturb you. These are things for you."

Lou Ling opened it curiously, and it turned out that it was a box of crystal nuclei, and they were all third and fourth-order crystal nuclei, which almost didn't dazzle her eyes. She was sure that this box of crystal nuclei was at least one-third of the trophies this time, but it was a big deal.

The two of them didn't talk too much, and since they gave it, they accepted it. With the arrival of the four years of the end of the world, both technology and supernatural powers have developed equally. Because of their needs, science and technology has also undergone a rapid development. Various uses of crystal nuclei have been studied, whether in weapons, energy, or supernatural powers. The crystal nucleus is indispensable in the cultivation of the crystal nucleus, which has become an indispensable existence.

After sending the crystal cores, Lei Hongming knocked the back of his chair unconsciously. After seeing the two drinking half a cup of tea, he suddenly said: "This morning, I received a telegram from the capital base. The situation is very bad now. "

After listening, the two hurriedly put down their tea cups and made a hearing.

Lei Xianyun came over with a stack of materials, sat next to him, and said, "Nowadays, mutant plants and mutant animals have evolved even more powerfully. Many mountains and forests have become places where humans can stop, as well as rivers, lakes, and oceans. There are countless crises, you should have seen it along the way."