12

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 23: Heart of the Last Days Fourteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 23: Heart of the Last Days Fourteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The male body pressed on his body is slender and powerful, like a mountain that cannot be violently moved, and like an aggressive male beast staring at its prey, making people who become "targets" almost frighten to pee.

"...Loudian, calm down," she called hurriedly, but when she felt the thing on her abdomen, she stiffened again.

Even though she has touched and played, every time she touches it, she still feels a kind of shame, and she can't wait to curl up.

"I'm calm." He said with a smile, "Really calm! So Xiaoling don't worry, it won't hurt you."

Lou Ling looked at him, the eyes of those usually deserted and inorganic eyes flushed, adding a charming color to his handsome face, causing her heart to beat a little unsuspectingly. Never thought that a man who used to be a symbol of masculinity can be more deceptive than a fairy at some point.

However, the eyes that were gradually brewing a storm, the increasingly presumptuous hands, the hot skin, and the slight beating against the abdomen made her feel bad all over.

Lou Ling is about to ran away in tears, what is it called calm? This is the boil of animal blood!

Frightened, Lou Ling suddenly used all her strength to hold his neck. She didn't want to look at his face anymore. She pressed his head between the neck and stammered: "Lou, Loudian, I don't think we can It should be like this..." My sister's excuse is gone, Lou Ling doesn't want to use her step-sister's identity to talk about things anymore. After exhausting her brain and not knowing what to say, she blurted out: "I'm not ready yet!"

This sentence blurted out, but his action suddenly stopped.

He easily pulled her hand that was holding him away, raised his upper body and looked down at her, and found that the corners of her eyes were also a little red, which added a touch of fragility to her soft and beautiful face. My eyes are no longer the stubbornness and randomness of never admitting defeat in the past, as if defeating him is a very random thing, and then look at him with the eyes of a child who is not growing up, and never take him to heart. , Never even looked at him with the eyes of a man.

At this time, his shadow was reflected in those bright black eyes, and he completely put him on his heart, as a man, with pleading, shame, and fear in his eyes.

He was startled suddenly, lowered his head and put his forehead against hers, each other's breath was close at hand.

He said, "Xiaoling, I can't help it anymore."

I really couldn't help it anymore, I couldn't help but want to take this person deeply, blend into my own bones and blood, confirm that she is alive, and confirm that she is living by him in flesh and blood and warmth. I hope that there are only two of them in the world, and she can no longer escape his sight.

He couldn't wait to imprison her on the bed and let her breathe from his body to the soul.

It seems that he feels that his breath is wrong, those dark eyes are no longer cold, but a heavy sullen color, Lou Ling's heart is anxious, and can't help saying: "Loudian, Loudian, you--don't think about it. !" She reached out and put her arms around his neck, the two naked bodies pressed very close together.