14

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 25: The Sixteenth of the End of the World

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 25: The Sixteenth of the End of the World

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the icy cold weather, being able to take a hot bath is one of the great things in life.

Lou Ling got up slowly after soaking in the water, and took the towel on the shelf on the side to wrap himself around. After the water stains were wiped off, he picked up the clothes set aside and put them on.

Picking up a piece of clean underwear and putting it on slowly, Lou Ling was desperate for someone, and put on the clothes one by one, and then looked at the changed clothes, except that the down jacket was a little dirty. , The rest is sweaty, just wash it casually.

When the building age was cleaned with the water in the tank, the bathroom door was unscrewed directly—the building age felt that he hated Hercules, so he ignored the various locks and just unscrewed the door directly. Don't let ordinary people live? ! TAT

Loudian raised her eyebrows and saw that she had washed her clothes and dried them on the shelf, and smiled: "I thought you were doing what you were doing inside. Actually, it doesn't have to be so troublesome. Your clothes must be enough to wear."

The age of the building does not change his frugal nature, and he said with a serious face: "I don't know how to do it in the future. I can save some. And there are many people in the base who can't wear warm clothes in winter. If I wear them once, I will lose them. I can't see it."

Lou Dian never cares about such trivial matters with her. He took the towel next to her, wiped her washed hair, bowed her head and sniffed, and used an apple-flavored shampoo, which made her feel fragrant and soft. Yes, I couldn't help holding it in my arms and rubbing it a few times.

Lou Ling was worried that he would do something abnormal again, so he quickly slipped out.

After such a tossing, the sky darkened, and the hall of the building pulled up the windows, and then took out the solar-powered electric light and placed it on a high place to illuminate the entire room.

"What do you want to eat?" Loudian asked while checking the space.

"Anything?" Lou Ling looked excited.

Lou Dian squinted at her, seeing that she quickly put away her excitement, and tentatively said, "I want to eat lamb hot pot."

When he really saw him take out the alcohol stove and Yiying hot pot ingredients from the space, he couldn't help but feel a little messy, and at the same time the suspicion in my heart couldn't be suppressed.

There was white smoke in the pot, and the soup was boiling in the pot, covering his face.

Lou Ling bit his chopsticks and looked at his face almost blankly. Through a layer of white mist, his face was gentle and elegant, clean and soft, which made it easy for people to relax. She is not a fool. She naturally knows all the irrationalities of him. From the beginning of the advent, he unpreparedly showed his speciality. This is a kind of trust to hold his life in front of her, and she decides.

He took a slice of lamb that had been rinsed and dipped in sauce and placed it in her bowl. Lou Ling lowered his head and ate slowly, covering up the complex emotions in his eyes. Obviously there are many opportunities to ask questions, but she feels that it is unnecessary. No matter what he becomes, no matter what secrets he has, he is Loudian, and her family can even help deceive the world for him. people.