35

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 46:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 46:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When she woke up, the sky was already bright, and before she got up, she found that her body was out of control, which almost made her think that she had run a marathon and was so tired that she didn't even have the strength to raise her hand.

Soon, she found a naked male physique close to her back, intimate limbs entangled, hot lips and tongue sucking her shoulders unscrupulously, licking her shoulder blades along the sunken spine, a kind of softness An unbearable numb sensation hit the brain from the tail vertebrae, and there was still that obvious hard object in the legs.

The age of the building is not good.

"Loudian..." Her voice was a little unstable, her nose was heavy, "Have you enough? I'm very tired..."

The provocative action of the person behind him paused, and then turned her around very gently. In the bright morning light, she saw the man's handsome and soft face, the eyebrows were a lazy satiated color, and her eyes were tender. Thousands, there is a fascinating hormone at the end of his eyes.

"Naturally it's not enough," he said in a dumb voice, "It's rare for Xiaoling to take the initiative. I can't control it."

So I can't help it, regardless of her resistance, can I continue to do it all the time? How good is the stamina and endurance of the Nyima? He couldn't beat him twice twice, and the male protagonists of those sports movies were extremely weak!

Lou Ling stared at him blankly, staring at each other for a long while, finally unable to bear the masculine gaze, and turned his head blushingly, rejecting him and said: "It's dawn, it's time to get up."

Lou Dian retired, sat up, took her into his arms, and said softly: "Can you get up? Today you have a rest day, and tomorrow we will go down again."

He said this sincerely, but listening to his ears, the building age was sad and angry again, his face was blue and red, and he was a little embarrassed and wanted to reach out to pat him. He found that his arm was sore, and his eyes were sore. He saw all the marks on it. Saying that I can't blame it for being so tired, the man almost ate her as food.

After staying together for a while, Loudian got up, put on a pair of trousers casually, with the upper body naked, took out the bathtub directly from the space, put hot water, and then came to nest in the bed and endured the aches and pains all over the body. She picked it up and let her soak in a hot bath.

Lou Ling thought he was a magical jingle cat, and couldn't help asking, "Where did this hot water come from?"

"Naturally, it was stored in the space before. It is always inconvenient to go out, so you have to prepare more, and see if it is used now?" He picked up her hair and washed her shoulders. hair. Her hair hasn't grown long, and after passing her shoulders, she will cut it off with a knife. Lou Dian couldn't understand her as abusing her own hair, so he gave him the task of repairing her hair.

After taking a bath, I felt a lot more comfortable. Lou Ling put on loose pajamas, sat on the wooden bed, leaned back on a large soft pillow, endured being drugged by him, and then ate what he had fed. Mushroom shredded chicken porridge.

Okay, he was a bit hateful last night, but he treated her well, and they canceled each other out.

After eating and rinsing her mouth, Lou Ling warned: "You are not allowed to be like last night..." Her face was a little red, and she felt a little ashamed in her heart. Of course, if she is with friends of the same sex, she is not so taboo. There is a difference between the same **** and the opposite sex.