105

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 117: Ending Three

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 117: Ending Three

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The next day, the weather was gloomy and it looked like it was going to snow, causing the temperature to drop sharply.

In order to make it easier to move, Lou Ling only wore a wide down jacket besides thermal underwear, a knitted cap on his head, a knitted scarf, and woolen gloves on his hands, all armed to go out.

In contrast, Loudian is really like a nobleman, with black thermal underwear, a coat on the outside, and only a black towel of the same style around his neck. From a distance, it looks personable and extremely beautiful. However, it also made people feel a chill rushing to the soles of their feet.

Only the age of the building knows that he really doesn't feel cold, so there is no need to arm himself, lest he encounter any unexpected situations and hesitate.

The car was parked in the courtyard of the villa. Loudian checked the situation of getting off the car. Last time they left the desert and entered the city, they happened to rescue a group of people who were besieged by zombies. There was also a gold-type supernatural power in the group. In return, the other party strengthened their car for a short period of time, so there is nothing wrong with the rampage. After checking that nothing happened, I filled it with oil and set off.

Lou Ling sat in the car with an electric heating bag in his hand, and glanced at the villa on the side, and found that there was no one in that villa today. Did they all go out? They and the supernatural player in the villa next door know each other’s existence, but because they don’t know each other’s strength and purpose, they are treated as ignorant of each other’s existence. This saves a lot of trouble, and this is also the norm in the end times, and there is usually no benefit. When getting involved, most of them don't bother to come to the house casually.

But it was a stranger after all, Lou Ling only glanced at it, and then stopped paying attention.

Before the end of the world, the city they were in was not facing the sea, but with the continuous natural disasters of the end times, the sea level rose, and many coastal cities had been submerged by sea water, and many inland cities had turned into coastal cities. Sure enough, the car went to the beach in less than half an hour.

Although winter causes trouble to humans, it also causes trouble to zombies. They came all the way, rarely saw zombies, only a few zombies, and they could solve them easily.

The current space blade in Loudian has reached the point where he wants to do whatever he wants, with no exceptions, and even space teleportation allows him to walk freely in this end of the world. Although the age of the building looks too weak in comparison, it can be counted as a strong rank in the last days, and the combat power is far higher than her ability level. It is also a breeze to deal with Tier 3 or 4 zombies. .

After a smooth journey to the beach, the two of them got out of the car after finding an empty place to park.

They were standing on a building that was half submerged by sea water. This house was a residential building before the end of the world. It had seven floors. Now it is submerged by sea water for five floors, and the surroundings are already covered with water plants. This aquatic plant is not an ordinary plant, it has been mutated. If it weren't for a mutated plant, it would be impossible to extract such verdant branches in such severe cold weather.