62

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 73: Apocalypse One

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 73: Apocalypse One

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

They naturally didn't know what happened in the capital base. They all headed northwest together. Near noon, they finally arrived in the small town where Baby Lin and the others were previously.

Since this town is not far from the capital, the survivors of the base came out to collect food, and the target was placed in a nearby town. Gradually, the nearby zombies were almost wiped out, and the materials in the town were almost collected. Nowadays, very few people come here to collect supplies, and most of them come here to rest.

There were a total of four cars in their line, each with five people, more than enough, and the convoy stopped in a clearing in the town.

Loudian and Lou Zhan told them to let them rest and cook lunch. He and Lou Ling went to the town to find Lin Baobao and the others. After Lou Zhan agreed, the two left.

When he entered the town, Loudian had already let go of his mental power and began to search in the town, but when the mental power saw things, he was a little stunned.

Already had a goal, the two of them walked in the town for more than ten minutes before they reached the place where Bao Bao Lin and them were hiding. It is a private house. There are no survivors in the town. Most of the survivors left with the army who came to search for survivors after the end of the world. Even if they did not leave, there were zombies after a cold winter. Threats, more than the safety of the base, have left one after another, making the nearby towns mostly empty.

The baby Lin in the room had already checked when someone came here, and naturally saw them too. They hadn't approached the building age yet, and Baby Lin had already excitedly opened the door and rushed over, and jumped over to hug them. The age of living in the building-of course, was soon separated again.

Bao Bao Lin didn't dare to protest to Lou Dian, just winked with Lou Ling, but Tan Mo at the back saw them, and when he jumped over, he shouted, "Meat, eat!" Naturally, the reason was that in the cave on the tenth day, the chefs in the upper room were all the chefs who raised his appetite. Even people with unclear minds can tell what is delicious and what is not. Obviously , The things made by Baby Lin are really not tasty.

Bao Bao Lin directly slapped the back of his head again, and even dared to think that she did not eat well. She had tried her best to let him eat cooked food.

After taking a picture of Tan Mo, Baby Lin remembered the people in the house and said: "Yes, age, Sister Yi is injured, it's inside."

Lou Ling was taken aback and asked, "Didn't Sister Yi go on a mission with other people? Why are you here?" He said, and went in with Baby Lin.

The room was simply cleaned up. There were not many things and it was empty. Yi Zheng was lying on the bed with a gray face and no clothes on his upper body. He just covered her body with a male shirt. Her injuries were on her chest. The place is not easy to wear, so I simply took off.

When they came in, Yi Zheng was already awake, and when they saw Lou Ling, he smiled and said, "Sister Lou, we meet again."

Lou Ling is very fond of Yi Zheng. Although she looks coquettish and feels like a smoky vixen, she is actually a silly eldest sister, not bad-hearted, and she is always amused by her when she talks to her.