79

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 91:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 91:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Back in front of the previous shop, the people inside had already found them, and hurriedly opened the door to let them in, and then closed the door again.

The windows and crevices in the room have been blocked, and it doesn't matter if the lights are turned on. Seeing them back, Lou Yan turned on the solar lights. Before she had to ask if they were injured, she saw Lou Dian holding a person in his arms, and Lou Ling holding a mutant vine **** by his hand. The person that Lou Ling was dragging was ignored. Although the face of the person Lou Dian was holding was so dirty that he could not see clearly, his figure was very familiar. Lou Yan whispered, "Second Brother!"

Qiu Rong and the others were all shocked, but he didn't expect that the Loudian would be able to find people out this time.

Lou Dian put the person in her arms on a bed made of cabinets, and took out water and clean towels from the space. Lou Yan was angry and angry when she saw Lou Shang's appearance. She was very sad and hurried to help. He cleaned up the dirt on his face, and Qiu Rong also asked a male supernaturalist to help change the dirty clothes.

Lou Yan shed tears while she was busy, but bit her lip for fear of making a noise, especially when she saw the various scars on Lou Shang's body, she was even more sad.

Soon, Lou Shang was cleaned up, his injuries were treated, and he was put on clean clothes, but he was still in a coma. Lou Shang’s injuries are very fine. Fortunately, there are no fatal injuries on his body and no zombie virus infection. It’s just that he was locked in that room. The air was thin and he was sick again, which made his body very weak. It took some time to Repair it.

Knowing that Lou Shang's situation was not fatal, Qiu Rong was also relieved.

The building also took out a medicine box from the space, which contained various medicines, and let him take some anti-inflammatory drugs and anti-fever medicines.

After making arrangements for Lou Shang, Qiu Rong glanced at the man who was thrown into the corner and asked, "What's the matter?"

Loudian simply told them what they had seen in the underground warehouse of the supermarket. Hearing that those people directly threw Loushang, a living person, and a pile of decomposed human and zombie corpses together, Qiu Rong and Lou Yan looked like The knife was scraping the man in a shadowy manner, especially when he thought that if they were to go a little later, Lou Shang would also become the man's experiment. When the body was dissected, Lou Yan could not bear to go and kick him directly.

The man was gagged, unable to make a sound, only a heavy sniff from his nose.

Then, Qiu Rong asked Zhao Wen and the two male supernaturalists to drag the man into a small room for employees to rest to interrogate the man, and tortured him directly if he was disobedient. But in half an hour, he was almost over.

"Sister Qiu, he said he was a surgeon in the hospital in this city before the end of life, called Gan Jingcheng. After the end of life, they were trapped in this city. As for the second master of the building, he broke into this city three days ago. Yes, the second young master there was already injured, Wang Xin and the others saw that the second young master was seriously injured, so they knocked him unconscious and sent him to Gan Jingcheng without paying attention." Zhao Wen looked at Lou Yan's red eyes. , Then said: "Gan Jingcheng likes to dissect the human body. Wang Xin made a deal with him to trick some outsiders who broke into here by mistake into the supermarket. After taking their food, he gave him the dissection experiment. I heard that it was originally that. There should be hundreds of people in the supermarket. In addition to those killed by zombies and starved to death, there are also some who were killed by Wang Xin himself to play with..."