103

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 115: Ending One

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 115: Ending One

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The physical quality of the supernatural person is really good. There was a large area of ​​burns and cuts, but within a few days, it was already scarring. Lou Ling breathed a sigh of relief, and finally didn't have to be imprisoned in the house like a prisoner by Lou Dian to recuperate. Although he knew that he was caring and messed up, he still felt uncomfortable being so imprisoned.

Since her injury has healed, Lou Dian proposed to leave.

On the morning they left, Angela took Bach brothers and sisters out to see them off together. Angela personally led the way. When passing through the woods, Angela explained to them without hesitation: "The formation in the woods is a The master of the profound arts world personally arranged it. At that time, I said that he had done nothing, but now it seems that he did it right." After that, I didn't know what I thought of, and sighed.

"Mysticism?" Lou Ling's eyes widened, she thought those mysterious tricks were deceptive tricks.

Angela looked into the distance with amber eyes and smiled faintly: "Don't underestimate them, they are all capable and powerful people. If it weren't for the affection of the fathers, that master would never be possible. They will come to the desert to set up a formation here. Unfortunately, they have worked so hard, but they have been corrupted by my incomprehension."

No one answered, Qin Yu's betrayal was a very sad thing for Angela. Although she had accepted it, and even killed her former friend with her own hands, she would inevitably be heartbroken.

When I walked out of the woods, I finally saw the red willow forest in the desert.

Although Qin Yu is dead, there are other wood-type supernatural beings in the oasis. With a little hard work, he can still control this desert tamarisk and make it one of the outer protectors of the oasis. An Qiya never thought of destroying this mutated desert tamarisk, she could hold the first Qin Yu, and she could hold the second.

For their appearance, the spiritual power of Desert Red Willow pounced once again, trying to suppress them. The building was unaffected, she looked at An Qiya sideways, and An Qiya smiled slightly, her abilities also rushed towards the desert red willow, purifying the spiritual power of the desert red willow violence.

Lou Ling couldn't feel the suppression of the desert red willow, and she was a little surprised, but watching An Qiya standing at the entrance of the desert red willow forest with her wide cuffs, smiling and watching them, she couldn't help showing a kind smile.

"Sister Ling, goodbye~~" Fona called.

"Goodbye!" Bach said coolly, his eyes also a little bit dissatisfied-the candy of the age of the building.

Lou Ling looked back and waved at them, with a bright smile on his face, as if telling them that this parting is not forever, and they will see each other again if it is destined.

After passing through the desert red willow forest in peace, I saw the car parked next to the desert red willow forest, covered with a layer of wind and sand. When the two of them cleared the car out, there was no problem in the hall inspection. After filling the oil, we set off. .

"Where are we going?" Lou Ling asked, looking at the rising sun over the desert.

"Look for mutant plants first, and then to the east." Loudian was in a very good mood, and his voice was gentle and gentle.