90

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 102: Apocalyptic leisurely five

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 102: Apocalyptic leisurely five

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Loudian ignored Lou Shang's strange appearance, took Lou Ling's hand, and said, "Second brother, go back first."

Lou Ling looked back at Bao Bao Lin, Bao Bao Lin saw that the base was no different than usual, and knew that the things he was worried about would not happen, so he didn't bother to be nosy, waved at them, and pulled the reluctant Tan Mo to leave.

"Baby, we will look for you tomorrow." Lou Ling said.

"OK."

After saying goodbye to the two of Baobao Lin, the four of them went to the house of the building.

It was almost evening, but the winter sky was gray and gloomy. In the evening, the sky became more and more gloomy, the fine snow was flying, and the temperature was abnormally cold. As a result, there were not many people moving on the streets and it was empty. Many people huddled in their houses to keep warm.

The four of them returned to the Lou’s house. They had prepared hot water and hot soup at home. After they washed their hands with hot water, it was a soup of ribs and yam made with Gu bones. After greeting him, he sat down and drank the soup snoringly. After a bowl of hot soup, his body and mind were warmed.

Lou Tang and Lou Zhan came back soon, and with the cheerful laughter of the children, the whole Lou family was filled with joy.

After dinner, everyone sat on the sofa in the living room, made a pot of hot tea, and began to talk about things.

Lou Shang patted Lou Dian's shoulder and said, "You guys are really amazing. Those people have done it. Fortunately, you are fine. Otherwise, even if the base is okay, we won't feel at ease." The more we get along with Lou Dian, the better we understand him. His ability, the more I don’t want anything to happen to him. Such a strong person, staying in the base is also a kind of deterrence, it can deter the restless forces and make the management of the base easier.

Since Lou Dian came to the Northwest Base, Lou Tang, Lou Zhan and others have realized the existence of Lou Dian in their role. The various forces in the Northwest Base have indeed settled down a lot, and many measures are not as difficult as before. It’s a good sign.

Lou Zhan said: "The Flying Tiger ability team has cooperated with the Fang family, and the Blue Rose ability team and the Dawn ability team have also been pulled into the water. Fortunately, the inspection found that it was timely and the arrangements were made properly. The base did not get messed up. I know they will. Because I was angry at you, I didn't expect to create an earthquake when you left." After that, his eyes were sharp.

There are four superpower teams in the base, including the Flying Tiger power team, the Blue Rose power team, the dawn power team, the scenery power team, and several families, all of which have certain possessions in the military headquarters. power. Before the end of the world, the Lou family, by coincidence, transferred their forces to the Northwest Base in time, which not only suffered the least loss, but also controlled the absolute right to speak in the Northwest Base. Because the Lou family's military style did not change because of the arrival of the end times, it was too fair and upright, which harmed the interests of many people. Most of those people wanted to bring Lou family down.